03-27-2014, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I had a question. Is there anyway you can spawn say a undercover police car on the street? I had an idea for RTE, which is perhaps spawn a regular vehicle in your garage, have the mechanic bring the car out and simultaneously change the car with NetCheat to the vehicle you want, then the vehicle should spawn where the mechanic leaves it, but instead of it being the car you originally ordered, it will be the new vehicle? Or maybe something similar could work with mors mutual insurance, where say you blow up a regular car you have insured, order it from mors mutual and change it simultaneously so that the new vehicle will spawn at mors mutual? I'm trying to find a way to get one of these to work. Maybe someone else knows how to do this? If so it would be awesome if you could share, and if I find anything ill post it here. Thanks!
03-27-2014, 10:40 PM #2
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Hi,Yes it can be done,but not with the mechanic or mors mutual insurance.Tiphat
03-27-2014, 10:58 PM #3
Originally posted by xSALTYPILLOWxx View Post
Ok so I had a question. Is there anyway you can spawn say a undercover police car on the street? I had an idea for RTE, which is perhaps spawn a regular vehicle in your garage, have the mechanic bring the car out and simultaneously change the car with NetCheat to the vehicle you want, then the vehicle should spawn where the mechanic leaves it, but instead of it being the car you originally ordered, it will be the new vehicle? Or maybe something similar could work with mors mutual insurance, where say you blow up a regular car you have insured, order it from mors mutual and change it simultaneously so that the new vehicle will spawn at mors mutual? I'm trying to find a way to get one of these to work. Maybe someone else knows how to do this? If so it would be awesome if you could share, and if I find anything ill post it here. Thanks!

already possible with MzTool.........
03-28-2014, 01:02 AM #4
Originally posted by fatboiquvy View Post
already possible with MzTool.........

Oh... wow. Didnt know about that. Thanks!
03-28-2014, 01:07 AM #5
KranK
Just a Mad Man
Not any where but yeah close to it knowing the debugger basics you can do any think

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo