04-03-2014, 09:57 PM #1
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was reading on the r* website that on the next update (high life/ spring update) they are pretty much patching rank mods this is a picture of what r* have said about rp mods on there website! [ATTACH]30566[/ATTACH]
04-03-2014, 10:01 PM #2
urbanchemist
Dub Plate Destroyer
Originally posted by ReaperLobbies View Post
I was reading on the r* website that on the next update (high life/ spring update) they are pretty much patching rank mods this is a picture of what r* have said about rp mods on there website! [ATTACH]30566[/ATTACH]

already been posted. please read forum before you repost things.
04-03-2014, 10:05 PM #3
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
My bad didn't no it got posted
04-04-2014, 12:33 AM #4
x00
Gym leader
mods are the only thing fun about this game, imo.

The following 7 users say thank you to x00 for this useful post:

Durnethe3, hello10110, justsoboss, keemo13, KimJongIl, razor546PL, SeanVII
04-04-2014, 06:17 AM #5
xXcodgmRTE
Climbing up the ladder
Well as usual hopefully we will find a way we always do?
04-08-2014, 09:37 PM #6
Respect_Cartman
Maggbot timeout!
They can never patch mods. No developer in history could. There is always a way. They can start banning permanently and report us but can never stop actually modding.
04-09-2014, 02:20 AM #7
Hitman2047
Gym leader
Say it like it is lol they can't stop the modz!
Originally posted by respectcartman View Post
They can never patch mods. No developer in history could. There is always a way. They can start banning permanently and report us but can never stop actually modding.
04-09-2014, 04:15 AM #8
gta suk my art dik

The following user thanked Artiist for this useful post:

iHaxel
04-09-2014, 09:19 AM #9
Siknik64
Gym leader
Most of the mods done here are RTM-based, which requires editing bytes in the game code as it is running. As long as people are able to decrypt and make Debug Eboots for the game to allow editing, the mods will continue. And there's really no way to change that as it is set in stone with Sony's entire PS3 encryption.

Of course, nothing's stopping R* from removing the need for .rpf file access online, but that'll never happen as all copies of GTA V have the .rpf files linked to the game code. I'm predicting the use of Steam's VAC when GTA V hits PC.

The following user thanked Siknik64 for this useful post:

iHaxel
04-10-2014, 09:14 AM #10
Nick
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Siknik64 View Post
Most of the mods done here are RTM-based, which requires editing bytes in the game code as it is running. As long as people are able to decrypt and make Debug Eboots for the game to allow editing, the mods will continue. And there's really no way to change that as it is set in stone with Sony's entire PS3 encryption.

Of course, nothing's stopping R* from removing the need for .rpf file access online, but that'll never happen as all copies of GTA V have the .rpf files linked to the game code. I'm predicting the use of Steam's VAC when GTA V hits PC.

What IF someone like me did it the Apache way? the original way for OFW? lol before the DNS Servers?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo