08-01-2014, 10:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Rockstar announced that GTA Online will be hosting a Double RP Weekend. This will be running from August 1 – 3, any Jobs and Activities that give RP will be getting a boost to net double the points. Rockstar mentioned events such as Gang Attacks and Hold Ups will also have double RP.

Whilst on the topic of Rockstar, their blog post for the weekend also mentioned that this weekend will be the last chance to grab the limited edition “Independence Day Special” content so make sure to do what you need to do before the weekend ends!

The following 7 users say thank you to Insight for this useful post:

CantSeeMeMoDz, Dan Dactyl, Farva, RTE, vRoyale
08-01-2014, 10:50 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Insight View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Rockstar announced that GTA Online will be hosting a Double RP Weekend. This will be running from August 1 – 3, any Jobs and Activities that give RP will be getting a boost to net double the points. Rockstar mentioned events such as Gang Attacks and Hold Ups will also have double RP.

Whilst on the topic of Rockstar, their blog post for the weekend also mentioned that this weekend will be the last chance to grab the limited edition “Independence Day Special” content so make sure to do what you need to do before the weekend ends!

Time to grind rooftop rumble lol
08-01-2014, 10:51 PM #3
Originally posted by Kas View Post

Indeed it is, quick easy rank and money Winky Winky
08-01-2014, 11:50 PM #4
Originally posted by Kas View Post

Only problem is that R* has capped RP to 5000 so you don't really get true x2 RP which is kind of annoying : /
08-02-2014, 10:42 AM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Silent
Only problem is that R* has capped RP to 5000 so you don't really get true x2 RP which is kind of annoying : /

oh I didnt know that lol but it's still worth it though.
08-02-2014, 02:19 PM #6
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Originally posted by Silent

It is I was expecting 10k RP for method in madness
This 2x RP is crap not 2x RP its more like 1.5 RP for some it doesn't even apply
08-02-2014, 02:46 PM #7
Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
It is I was expecting 10k RP for method in madness
This 2x RP is crap not 2x RP its more like 1.5 RP for some it doesn't even apply

R* must of capped the RP because of the RP glitches and they have been dumb enough to cap it so low it affects this event. When the x2 money event was running there was no problem so why should this be any different, I'm not too bothered though since I'm level 178.
08-03-2014, 07:45 AM #8
XFModz
Do a barrel roll!
time to get on :P
08-03-2014, 11:52 PM #9
Anyone on 360 looking to grind a bit? Rank 74 here. Looking to get to 75 so I can run my own Rooftop Rumble.

Edit: Rank 74.
08-06-2014, 03:17 AM #10
Dan Dactyl
One Among The Fence
Double XP Weekend Ended.

Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo