05-12-2015, 10:38 AM #1
React2This
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so for most of you at the moment id say that GTAV is down.

The question i have is, whats happening to you when you try to sign in? im using modded sprx,eboot and rpf. so as most of you know it loads the pre-log.. now so far so good, thats all normal.. i then go to sign in, psn signs in no hassle and then nothing happens. it changes from signing in to gta online.

NOW here is where it gets Weird.. Under The GTA online Header it says:

Online service is disabled on your Sony Entertainment Network account due to parental control options.

Im weirded out to how this is happening? ive checked my settings and i have all restrictions off.

anyone else getting the same error issue? ive talked to friends on ofw and they dont get this.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section & thankyou for any replies
Last edited by React2This ; 05-12-2015 at 10:42 AM.
05-12-2015, 10:57 AM #2
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Theres already a thread for this
05-12-2015, 11:43 AM #3
JakeModz89
Bounty hunter
said the same thing on my jb ps3 switched over to my non jb ps3 and still doesnt let me on gta online but doesnt come up with the parental restrictions
05-12-2015, 12:45 PM #4
Read the other thread...
05-12-2015, 01:44 PM #5
The★A1★HAXO_oR
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked The★A1★HAXO_oR for this useful post:

iAmChump
05-12-2015, 05:28 PM #6
hackeveryone
Bounty hunter
Finally they realised the servers are down see You must login or register to view this content.
05-12-2015, 06:51 PM #7
React2This
NextGenUpdate Elite
i know its down, if you read my post i say that!! this was about the restrictions. but thanks for trying
05-12-2015, 06:53 PM #8
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Originally posted by React2This View Post
i know its down, if you read my post i say that!! this was about the restrictions. but thanks for trying

Alright mate just press x twice and it bypasses the control, perental lock comes up here and there like a glitch

The following user thanked FireMaggot for this useful post:

React2This
05-12-2015, 07:19 PM #9
React2This
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by firemaggot View Post
Alright mate just press x twice and it bypasses the control, perental lock comes up here and there like a glitch

thats the kind of answer i was looking for.. finally someone who actually read my post xD

The following user thanked React2This for this useful post:

FireMaggot
05-12-2015, 09:08 PM #10
shemar
Bounty hunter
Happening to me right now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo