Post: How To: Remove Objects Placed On You From A Modder!
10-05-2015, 12:39 PM #1
iAmDylanJAlvis
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, today, I was in a lobby with another modder, and he got mad apparently and started placing stuff on me, and I placed stuff on him and he left, so I was stuck in the lobby and I still had every object still stuck to me. So, I killed one of my friends by accident, and they sent me a One on One Deathmatch Request, so I accepted it, jokingly. :lol: So, we were shooting eachother and they killed me! (I dont turn on God Mode because I think its stupid and I dont want my K/D to be high, its currently at 4.20 Know what I mean ) So, after I respawned, ALL the objects were removed off of me. So, heres the steps if you didnt really get them in my explanation..

This is for people who are NOT on CFW's, and are on OFW's and do not know how to get modded objects off of them.

1.) Modder places objects on you,
2.) You shoot or kill friend and they send you a One on One Deathmatch, and you accept,
3.) Let your friend kill you,
4.) After you respawn, all objects will be removed from you, so you can exit the deathmatch whenever you please.

Not Bad I havent seen this anywhere, and im not sure if this is the right section to place it, so feel free to move it where neccessary. :bye:
Last edited by iAmDylanJAlvis ; 01-04-2016 at 04:58 PM.

The following user thanked iAmDylanJAlvis for this useful post:

Strappedc4
01-17-2016, 12:59 AM #20
ASSASSIN_DUDE
Do a barrel roll!
or restart game...
01-27-2016, 02:32 PM #21
iAmDylanJAlvis
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DUDE View Post
or restart game...

That works too, but some people dont want to do all that.
01-27-2016, 02:33 PM #22
iAmDylanJAlvis
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by John71st View Post
Do ppl know whats ofw ?? Lol

Right! :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo