10-22-2015, 07:15 PM #1
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to remove bad sport [OFW]

I know alot of people already know this but i have played the game since it came out. i have never been in bad sport until recently me and my friend both got bad sport in the same session. we both stayed in the session i sent a msg saying im doing money drops to all players if they commend me friendly eventually after a while me and my friend got a msg saying we have been forgiven.

easy as that if you have enough friends commend you friendly you will be forgiven

[if you get commended friendly regularly you will never go bad sport well at least i havent until now]

The following user thanked allant for this useful post:

wim123
11-15-2015, 02:49 PM #11
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by StackOverflow
This is not an OFW fix due to "money drop".

i understand what you are trying to saying but. I am just using this as an example of what i did you dont need to be able to drop money for someone to commend you.
you can lie say your the modder or you can just be a nice guy and ask nicely.

so i dont agree with your comment
11-22-2015, 07:48 AM #12
triickys
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for the help bro, I'll tell it to some of my friends!
11-28-2015, 02:57 AM #13
legacy-console
Pokemon Trainer
Never negotiate...you gotta weigh the risk of bad sport vs. being BANNED for dropping $$$ for the entire lobby. This does not sound like an OFW hack to me.

TIP: As soon as you get Dodgy Player, use whatever tools you have to remove bad sport and your'e GTG.

Last edited by legacy-console ; 11-28-2015 at 03:02 AM.
11-28-2015, 08:20 PM #14
CashMoney-
Do a barrel roll!
If I ever get near bad sport "dodgy player" I just do some 1v1's in the ring basket .. Fun way to pass some time and your dodgy player status is removed after 2-3 games since you've earned Jp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo