10-22-2015, 07:15 PM #1
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to remove bad sport [OFW]

I know alot of people already know this but i have played the game since it came out. i have never been in bad sport until recently me and my friend both got bad sport in the same session. we both stayed in the session i sent a msg saying im doing money drops to all players if they commend me friendly eventually after a while me and my friend got a msg saying we have been forgiven.

easy as that if you have enough friends commend you friendly you will be forgiven

[if you get commended friendly regularly you will never go bad sport well at least i havent until now]

The following user thanked allant for this useful post:

wim123
10-23-2015, 11:21 AM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by allant View Post
How to remove bad sport [OFW]

I know alot of people already know this but i have played the game since it came out. i have never been in bad sport until recently me and my friend both got bad sport in the same session. we both stayed in the session i sent a msg saying im doing money drops to all players if they commend me friendly eventually after a while me and my friend got a msg saying we have been forgiven.

easy as that if you have enough friends commend you friendly you will be forgiven

[if you get commended friendly regularly you will never go bad sport well at least i havent until now]

Not easy as that really since you will need to gather them all up and will take some time... it's a nice method though... but you could have someone mod your account and remove the "Bad Sport"
10-23-2015, 03:27 PM #3
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Not easy as that really since you will need to gather them all up and will take some time... it's a nice method though... but you could have someone mod your account and remove the "Bad Sport"

lool yh it takes a while to gather them all but my friend was grateful. true i agree the modding method is much faster. but i have realised that nothing can make times became bad sport drop apart from being commended by friends i have tried slinky recovery, serendipity but it never done anything to the times bacame bad sport
10-23-2015, 04:10 PM #4
ANARCHY_MODZ
Bounty hunter
They all seem to not change MPPLY_OVERALL_BADSPORT properly. Go ahead and look at reports, cars destroyed, etc in Slinky. You'll find no menus make MPPLY_OVERALL_BADSPORT go down.

It's a float, not an int. This is your "Bad Sport Points". Regularly set it to 0 as a float with a Stat Debugger and you'll be fine. Any Stat debugger should suffice, but it's a PC tool, not a menu.

The following user thanked ANARCHY_MODZ for this useful post:

allant
10-28-2015, 09:35 PM #5
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by MODZ View Post
They all seem to not change MPPLY_OVERALL_BADSPORT properly. Go ahead and look at reports, cars destroyed, etc in Slinky. You'll find no menus make MPPLY_OVERALL_BADSPORT go down.

It's a float, not an int. This is your "Bad Sport Points". Regularly set it to 0 as a float with a Stat Debugger and you'll be fine. Any Stat debugger should suffice, but it's a PC tool, not a menu.

true. im just giving some info to OFW users that like destroying cars and killing players in passive lol
10-29-2015, 11:39 AM #6
wim123
NextGenUpdate Elite
thx for the tip allant. I used this couple of times for a friend with ofw. Even when someone tries to kick you and other players commend u friendly u wont get kicked

The following user thanked wim123 for this useful post:

allant
10-30-2015, 04:27 PM #7
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by wim123 View Post
thx for the tip allant. I used this couple of times for a friend with ofw. Even when someone tries to kick you and other players commend u friendly u wont get kicked

no probz nice to here i helped somone.

and it does work when you are been voted to be kicked from a session but its a numbers game. if more kick than commend you then you are going to get kicked eventually

The following user thanked allant for this useful post:

wim123
11-07-2015, 08:58 PM #8
wow awsome
11-12-2015, 10:17 PM #9
nrgman1973
Vault dweller
I can't seem to get put in bad sport . Maybe I'm not thst bad lol
11-13-2015, 11:27 AM #10
Originally posted by allant View Post
How to remove bad sport [OFW]

This is not an OFW fix due to "money drop".

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo