11-17-2015, 07:09 PM #1
iTz_Derpy
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looks like there was a few fixes, and addition fixes for the anti cheat system. Please be cautious out there.

NewsWire: You must login or register to view this content.
1.26 Update Download: You must login or register to view this content. [1.26]

Note*

As Today 11/17/15 You will have to wait until there's working eboots in order to play online with GTA V. A few offsets has changed, and needs to be patched before use of any rpf or sprx.
Jorens is currently working on 1.26 updates. Hopefully soon we will get a working online game. But, for the mean while, Play a normal game, with the original EBOOT to play with friends.

[1.26 EBOOT DOWNLOAD]
Coming Soon. Tokin
Last edited by iTz_Derpy ; 11-17-2015 at 09:23 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to iTz_Derpy for this useful post:

045Connection, Saint Goofy

The following 2 users groaned at iTz_Derpy for this awful post:

JANGLES_582, todd00
11-18-2015, 10:37 AM #11
abz_ftw
Pokemon Trainer
thanks bro
11-18-2015, 10:55 AM #12
Hello...
First of all... i'm a noob! LOL

Now, my question...
The update file that is on the first message has to be installed or can I play online (after the new eboot is available) with the update download that started automatically when I tried to launch the game yesterday?

To be clear, yesterday i went to multiman, started the GTA and the message that a new update was necessary showed up. I installed the new update but didn't tried to go online.
I replaced the eboot and the update.rtf with the original ones.
The game is starting and loads the singleplayer. Do I have to delete the automatic 1.26 update or can I keep it as it is and just wait for the new eboot and a new modmanager to play online?

Sorry for some mistakes in my writting... I'm Portuguese..

Best regards,
CCosta
11-18-2015, 11:03 AM #13
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by CCosta75 View Post
Hello...
First of all... i'm a noob! LOL

Now, my question...
The update file that is on the first message has to be installed or can I play online (after the new eboot is available) with the update download that started automatically when I tried to launch the game yesterday?

To be clear, yesterday i went to multiman, started the GTA and the message that a new update was necessary showed up. I installed the new update but didn't tried to go online.
I replaced the eboot and the update.rtf with the original ones.
The game is starting and loads the singleplayer. Do I have to delete the automatic 1.26 update or can I keep it as it is and just wait for the new eboot and a new modmanager to play online?

Sorry for some mistakes in my writting... I'm Portuguese..

Best regards,
CCosta

When install update, it basically restores the game to a normal state as in it replaces any modded eboots/update.rpf files. To play online with everyone else, you need to do this.

Currently, there is not a script bypass for 1.26 to allow scripting mods to be used, but a few sprx menus have released eboots with their menus.

The following user thanked Sinister for this useful post:

RastaMouseJD
11-18-2015, 11:44 AM #14
ok obrigado Winky Winky
11-18-2015, 05:10 PM #15
Originally posted by jasonthomas97 View Post
Serendipity is down for a update & scripted bypass- if you have not bought the menu use my referral You must login or register to view this content.

its not down lol....

The following user thanked Saint Goofy for this useful post:

045Connection
11-18-2015, 05:50 PM #16
.EXE
Hurah!
It is down to use the menu..
11-20-2015, 01:33 PM #17
Does any one knows a working menu for CEX Ferrox 4.75?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo