04-17-2016, 03:56 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So guys share the craziest things you have seen GTA 5 Online, not moments from a videos online.

Once i was driving around with my friend in a blista, on ps3 i think we were around lvl 30 something and some guy start chasing us with a Jet from sandy shores to the city and as soon as we got to los santos the guy in the jet started flying lower and lower, eventually he was so low to car that friend popped him with his AP pistol, i wish i had my capture card plugged in that day.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

Member35342235
05-01-2016, 05:01 PM #11
in all my sessions i have been the craziest thing tbh xD
05-05-2016, 10:09 AM #12
A shit tun of people on an airplane flying it around and suicide bombing the fuck out of everything
05-31-2016, 06:24 AM #13
Getting console frozen by turds

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

TMT7
07-27-2016, 03:50 AM #14
You guys need to learn to hit share on ps4 and upload to youtube so we can see this crazy shit!
08-03-2016, 11:59 AM #15
iDeity
Bounty hunter
In the early patches of GTA V Online, people could SP to MP glitch towtrucks, or duplicate them from other players with a simple join job glitch. The only problem is, they were buggy to the point where they were unusable, so they often froze the game for you and possibly the entire lobby if one were to attach another car to it. But a different outcome would occur if you hooked several towtrucks together, and I remember doing this with a few buddies of mine, and as we started driving, we started levitating and driving in circles at a very fast speed, the hooks of the towtrucks were getting insanely long and we just kept flying up gaining speed and eventually our cameras completely broke and zoomed out insanely, and we all crashed. Still the best thing I ever saw and experienced in GTA Online! Happy
08-06-2016, 10:16 PM #16
I was in a insurgent my friends were being attacked by a coward in a tank so I rammed into the tank which pushed it back into a building and before he could turn the tube part to aim it at me and blow me up I threw like 15 sticky bombs all in a row in a second at him then backed up and BOOM!!!! guess it was a glitch and allowed me to throw so many but it was fun.

another time a modder was on and spawned tanks for me and 5 of my friends and 2 other players. we all jumped in and spread out in the lobby killing all other players even ones in jets trying to missle us. the modder left but we ruled the lobby with those tanks
09-04-2016, 08:15 AM #17
The Naked guy doing the sex animation with everyone around frozen strip dancing watching it happen in a washroom.
09-07-2016, 12:23 AM #18
Dj305
Bounty hunter
Transformers on ps3 :$
09-07-2016, 04:49 PM #19
exassasinx
Do a barrel roll!
A guy controlled my character, not forced animations or anything but controlling my character

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo