01-31-2017, 04:38 PM #1
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now that this is confirmed..

what do we all think of this?

You must login or register to view this content.

:(
Last edited by iZady ; 01-31-2017 at 06:38 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to iZady for this useful post:

BurtE, FrogPap
02-03-2017, 08:16 AM #47
oh okay thank you
02-03-2017, 08:55 AM #48
Mod gta 5 account on ps3, transf on ps4, wait 2-3 month, sell 60$

ez money Geo
02-03-2017, 02:29 PM #49
I honestly saw this coming. That's why I tampered back on GTA online for a good while.

Don't be surprised by next year they pull the plug and discontinue service on PS3/360 GTA Online.

This make me think of Saints Row 2 online days and the online service was discontinued back in 2014. Would not surprise me if GTAO last gen, gets unplugged in 2018.

Also, I never sold accounts. Some of you are scum and let greed get to some of you and now rockstar are pre-maturely ending transfers because it gotten that ridiculous.

Hate on me for saying this, but because of modders turning GTAO into a shady business this happens and I'm actually glad. Guess it's time to move to GTA V on pc and get my modding fix on there seeing PS3 is about to die.
02-03-2017, 02:41 PM #50
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Helterback View Post
i transfer 5 account for xbox one yesterday and today all is banned

The ones I did yesterday got banned too, never had an issue prior Sal

Same as all my other accounts, $600m, lvl 250, unlocks & random stats...
02-03-2017, 03:11 PM #51
ONLINE PETITION TO PREVENT THE END OF THE GTA TRANSFER, LET US SIGN AND SHARE
02-03-2017, 06:20 PM #52
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by giovannigps View Post
ONLINE PETITION TO PREVENT THE END OF THE GTA TRANSFER, LET US SIGN AND SHARE

Lol you really don't want to look for a new job do you?
02-03-2017, 06:33 PM #53
Take care guys, rock star ba all modded account
Last edited by DeskZetas ; 02-03-2017 at 06:41 PM.
02-04-2017, 05:49 AM #54
What i want to know is how can r* stop account transfers when they are still selling gta5 for ps3 brand new? i mean what.... they couldn't stop modded accounts legit from the minority so they end transfers all together for the majority? thats so unfair to the majority just cause r* cant do there job... and what about all the people out there who have been playing since the game come out on ps3 and are trying to get the money together for a ps4 and having to buy the game again? should they be punished by not being able to transfer there account with all there progress thus far? none of this would of happen in the first place (modded accounts i mean) if shark cards wernt such a rip off and were more affordable... consider this.... i have spent on my modded ps4 account approximately $200 mil over the last 6 months just buying the new stuff... i dont waste money like some of my mates so $200 mil was just buying the new stuff as it came out... now if i was legit and purchased shark cards for this very expensive in game currency it would of cost me $2750 real money to purchase them shark cards i mean come on r* wtf? no wonder people looked for alternatives who can afford that? if r* made shark cards more affordable say like for example $10 for $100 mil in game currency then people wouldn't have to look for alternatives and i honestly believe r* would sell a shit load more shark cards and clean up even more than they do now.... but typical corporate world greed.... like how much does it cost them to produce the shark card hmmmmmmmm? practically nothing as we all know but you would think it was sent to you in the form of a gold credit card or something with how much they charge but what do i know haha... i am not the sharpest tool in the shed but i think my little rant makes sense and i think we should let r* know by way of numbers maybe?

The following 4 users say thank you to bruzier69 for this useful post:

iZady, KrazyChic, sven, x-Jumper-x
02-04-2017, 10:09 AM #55
sven
Are you high?
Originally posted by bruzier69 View Post
What i want to know is how can r* stop account transfers when they are still selling gta5 for ps3 brand new? i mean what.... they couldn't stop modded accounts legit from the minority so they end transfers all together for the majority? thats so unfair to the majority just cause r* cant do there job... and what about all the people out there who have been playing since the game come out on ps3 and are trying to get the money together for a ps4 and having to buy the game again? should they be punished by not being able to transfer there account with all there progress thus far? none of this would of happen in the first place (modded accounts i mean) if shark cards wernt such a rip off and were more affordable... consider this.... i have spent on my modded ps4 account approximately $200 mil over the last 6 months just buying the new stuff... i dont waste money like some of my mates so $200 mil was just buying the new stuff as it came out... now if i was legit and purchased shark cards for this very expensive in game currency it would of cost me $2750 real money to purchase them shark cards i mean come on r* wtf? no wonder people looked for alternatives who can afford that? if r* made shark cards more affordable say like for example $10 for $100 mil in game currency then people wouldn't have to look for alternatives and i honestly believe r* would sell a shit load more shark cards and clean up even more than they do now.... but typical corporate world greed.... like how much does it cost them to produce the shark card hmmmmmmmm? practically nothing as we all know but you would think it was sent to you in the form of a gold credit card or something with how much they charge but what do i know haha... i am not the sharpest tool in the shed but i think my little rant makes sense and i think we should let r* know by way of numbers maybe? i dont know but if you agree with me then hit the thumbs up or alternatively let us know what you think?

Totally agree with this it's totally unfair or maybe little boys that getting a PS4 for their birthday after 6 march Sal makes me sad..

The following user thanked sven for this useful post:

bruzier69

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo