01-31-2017, 04:38 PM #1
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now that this is confirmed..

what do we all think of this?

You must login or register to view this content.

:(
Last edited by iZady ; 01-31-2017 at 06:38 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to iZady for this useful post:

BurtE, FrogPap
02-07-2017, 11:16 PM #74
Hi! 2 days ago, I succesfully transferred a 120 rank and 498 million account from Xbox 360 to ps4. It surprised me that i was able to do it with an ISO mod on xbox 360. Maybe transferring from ps3 to ps4 is the problem.
02-08-2017, 01:42 AM #75
Originally posted by ForwardLeopard2 View Post
Hi! 2 days ago, I succesfully transferred a 120 rank and 498 million account from Xbox 360 to ps4. It surprised me that i was able to do it with an ISO mod on xbox 360. Maybe transferring from ps3 to ps4 is the problem.

No- 360 accounts catch bans at the same rate as PS3 accounts.
02-08-2017, 02:11 AM #76
Originally posted by GluesniffinPete View Post
No- 360 accounts catch bans at the same rate as PS3 accounts.

Well, then i might have been lucky Dancing. It was maybe the fact that i didn't skip the tutorial. I don't know, im just trying to help Smile
02-08-2017, 02:15 AM #77
Well, then i might have been lucky Dancing. It was maybe the fact that i didn´t skip the tutorial. I don´t know, im just trying to help Smile

Lol, thanks! At this point, anything helps! 😁
02-08-2017, 06:15 AM #78
FrogPap
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Now that this is confirmed..

what do we all think of this?

You must login or register to view this content.

:(

Originally posted by Kharma View Post
I and another person tested that video step by step, got ban within 30hrs later. Unfortunately

Originally posted by Retroz View Post
i'v like 200 account ready for transfer, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i do like 15 account by day...........

But why did u put a "?" in the title ? this not a question, fool

Originally posted by deadmanx99xx View Post
really sucks as though this wasnt my job but it was a good amount of money for me :/ definitely can see them trying to get people in the mindset of buying digital currency through them and not third parties such as myself that way they will be making loads of money when red dead 2 drops. Does anybody have any ideas on any other avenues we can take to make some money for the time being until perhaps eventually the ps4 sees a jailbreak one day

Lol, thanks! At this point, anything helps! ��

I have tested out the best way is highest Rank 200 Money 200 millions after 3 days all accounts working fine Smile
02-08-2017, 06:17 AM #79
Originally posted by Little
I have tested out the best way is highest Rank 200 Money 200 millions after 3 days all accounts working fine Smile

How many have you tested?
02-08-2017, 06:19 AM #80
FrogPap
You talkin to me?
How many have you tested?

i tested a lot of accounts i have made 30 accounts and all are work fine only the accounts with 500 or 400 millions are in 24 hours banned !

Try it?!

The following 2 users say thank you to FrogPap for this useful post:

gluesniffinpete, iZady
02-08-2017, 08:22 AM #81
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Little
i tested a lot of accounts i have made 30 accounts and all are work fine only the accounts with 500 or 400 millions are in 24 hours banned !

Try it?!

PAPI!! Thanks man, I'll give it a shot today Smile
02-08-2017, 12:14 PM #82
Munted
Keeper
Not a mod menu operator myself and infact very new to the whole modding world but I had a thought. What if the modded money before Character Transfer was used to buy the most expensive cars or CEO offices and then re sold. Doing that multiple times would make the stats on your account show some form of activity other than main source of income coming from the "other" category. Then finally once you have the amount of money you want after selling (whatever you can think of thats the most expensive) transfer the character.

Not sure if it would work but in a way it makes sense that it would, showing that the account has had activity and made an income from an evidental source.

If someone tries it and has success let me know. Hope it can help screw over Rockstar the money grabbing assholes.

The following 2 users say thank you to Munted for this useful post:

Sparrow, iZady

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo