05-12-2015, 10:38 AM #1
React2This
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so for most of you at the moment id say that GTAV is down.

The question i have is, whats happening to you when you try to sign in? im using modded sprx,eboot and rpf. so as most of you know it loads the pre-log.. now so far so good, thats all normal.. i then go to sign in, psn signs in no hassle and then nothing happens. it changes from signing in to gta online.

NOW here is where it gets Weird.. Under The GTA online Header it says:

Online service is disabled on your Sony Entertainment Network account due to parental control options.

Im weirded out to how this is happening? ive checked my settings and i have all restrictions off.

anyone else getting the same error issue? ive talked to friends on ofw and they dont get this.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section & thankyou for any replies
Last edited by React2This ; 05-12-2015 at 10:42 AM.
05-12-2015, 09:55 PM #11
hackeveryone
Bounty hunter
I can Sign in to PSN perfectly But the thing is once u load up story mode , then u press start and go to the online tab There it says Not signed in to PSN --____-- i waited fr 6 HRS!!!! and it still dint work so i gave up, i tried this in the morning and there were so many reports in one of the post they made, now they took down the post and they set their server status to down and it took them 12 hours to realise the server is down and now they say PSN is down and on sony's webpage too it says that some games dont work online You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by hackeveryone ; 05-12-2015 at 09:58 PM.
05-12-2015, 10:19 PM #12
baned4lifemods
Do a barrel roll!
yo know what this means update
05-13-2015, 03:06 AM #13
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
From what I'm told, it's all functional again. Closed.

The following user thanked Kryptus for this useful post:

React2This

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo