Post: [Help] [ps4] after getting recovery service, insufficient rank, simion call required.
12-15-2015, 11:32 PM #1
unlimitedera
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So everything is basically limited, I have 1billion and im on level 300 and I cant buy anything all I get is insufficient rank, this item will be unlocked once simeon calls.
But he never does. I tried playing few missions using quick job as I cant request (locked)
I also tried switching sessions but still no luck.
Any idea how to fix this?
I can only buy pegasus vehicles that doesnt need storage but I cant buy apartments or garages.
Errors I get.
You must login or register to view this content.
Note: if you call simeon you get a lock on request job.
12-16-2015, 02:05 AM #2
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by unlimitedera View Post
So everything is basically limited, I have 1billion and im on level 300 and I cant buy anything all I get is insufficient rank, this item will be unlocked once simeon calls.
But he never does. I tried playing few missions using quick job as I cant request (locked)
I can only buy pegasus vehicles that doesnt need storage but I cant buy apartments or garages.
Errors I get.

Seems like the person that did you account has NOT skipped online tutorial only way i can say is delete your character, or have another account since its on ps4 there is no going back
12-16-2015, 05:49 AM #3
unlimitedera
Save Point
Originally posted by jasonthomas97 View Post
Seems like the person that did you account has NOT skipped online tutorial only way i can say is delete your character, or have another account since its on ps4 there is no going back

I created a new character, but still everything is locked.
12-16-2015, 05:50 AM #4
unlimitedera
Save Point
If I delete my character can I still have recovery service on the same account?
12-16-2015, 05:54 AM #5
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?

Yeah i don't see why not although you might have to make a new account if it remembers you already transferred a character from that account. Whoever did your account the first time clearly didn't know what they were doing lol If you'd like check out my recovery thread Smile You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 12-16-2015 at 05:58 AM.
12-16-2015, 08:59 AM #6
unlimitedera
Save Point
The problem is that I already paid 10$.
And basically got nothing.
12-16-2015, 09:32 AM #7
.EXE
Hurah!

No you can not have another recovery on the account if its on PS4 once transferred you can not go back..
12-17-2015, 12:17 AM #8
Raiden
Banned
So everything is basically limited, I have 1billion and im on level 300 and I cant buy anything all I get is insufficient rank, this item will be unlocked once simeon calls.
Errors I get.

Did Simeon call you eventually? If I remember correctly, it can take quite some time to get the call from him so you can buy apartments.
But yeah, that should've been taken care of with the recovery you purchased.
12-17-2015, 06:11 AM #9
unlimitedera
Save Point
Originally posted by 87 View Post
Did Simeon call you eventually? If I remember correctly, it can take quite some time to get the call from him so you can buy apartments.
But yeah, that should've been taken care of with the recovery you purchased.

Still nothing, the guy I paid said his recovery tool is bugged out and once he changes it he'll make me another account.
I also wanted to ask a question.
What is the safest money and rank option?

He gave me 999mill in bank 0 cash and rank 300.
But ive seen some posts saying bank can only go upto 90mill
And the rest goes to cash.
12-17-2015, 09:22 AM #10
Raiden
Banned
Still nothing, the guy I paid said his recovery tool is bugged out and once he changes it he'll make me another account.
I also wanted to ask a question.
What is the safest money and rank option?

He gave me 999mill in bank 0 cash and rank 300.
But ive seen some posts saying bank can only go upto 90mill
And the rest goes to cash.

I had an account once and it took a few hours for him to call that's why I asked.

Umm to be honest, if you're going to get a modded account then you might as well get whatever you want. I've had all sorts of modded accounts with different amounts of money and never got a ban.
(I've had rank 6666 - $375 million
Rank 8000 - $1.5 billion).

If you want to play it safe though and be pre cautious, I'd say go rank 500 or below, with no more than $99million but make sure your played time is edited so it looks legit for the rank you have.

Other than that I've never experienced a ban after having crazy stats within the last 6 months.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo