02-15-2016, 04:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it possible for any modders to give no recoil on any guns yet. I'm talking about ps4, a guy that I play with says his modder gave him no recoil on the marksman and special carbine. Is it true or not ?, if so I'm interested. Also if there is modded roll.
02-15-2016, 06:26 AM #2
Loes
Lexicon Admin
Originally posted by Green View Post
Is it possible for any modders to give no recoil on any guns yet. I'm talking about ps4, a guy that I play with says his modder gave him no recoil on the marksman and special carbine. Is it true or not ?, if so I'm interested. Also if there is modded roll.

Its not possible for Next Gen consoles, only on the PS3
02-15-2016, 10:29 AM #3
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Green View Post
Is it possible for any modders to give no recoil on any guns yet. I'm talking about ps4, a guy that I play with says his modder gave him no recoil on the marksman and special carbine. Is it true or not ?, if so I'm interested. Also if there is modded roll.

No, as Loes stated. This can only be done on the PS3. The person will need a Jailbroken console in order to give you this... It's not possible on the PS4, why? The PS4 is not Jailbroken yet, therefore you can't RTM All of that stuff works on PS3 only some transfer to PS4.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo