06-15-2016, 04:15 PM #1
RAPS_IN_4
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I'll spare you all the tedious details but essentially I'm an avid GTA V player who used USB script menus before, and now I have a 4.80 dex rebug console and want to begin RTM'ing. I've been at this for about a month now trying to learn the correct process for spoofing, etc, and having no luck (mainly due to being a noob and not understanding most of the terminology).*

Where I stand currently:

-DEX 4.8 rebug installed
-PSNinja installed
-PSN Patch installed
-Rebug toolbox installed
-Multiman installed
-Webman installed
-Converted to DEX from CEX
-GTAV copied onto console using multiman (currently BLUS)

My goals are:

Purely mod menus, on-screen, on my ps3. I've been told that without using my PC, I'll be limited with regards to anti-freeze tools, and RTM tools, etc; but where I'm such a noob and I've already bitten off more than I can chew, I want to take it 1 step at a time lol.

First thing I need to do is convert BLUS to BLES, and I've watched and read many tutorials on the subject, but can't seem to grasp what files I'll need ahead of time, or how properly place and name them.

After that, I'll basically need help learning the spoofing process for me to log online to my GTAV Online account. For what it's worth, I'm 30 years old and should be able to grasp and remember this process, without becoming a burden to whoever helps me with constant questions, requests, etc; but I'm here asking for help because I realize how crucial it is to do this correctly to minimize my chances of getting banned. Also I understand CSID's and the risk involved in the various types. For now, I'm just hoping to use my current console ID, and if/when I get console banned, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

What I need is for someone to maybe take me under their wing a bit and show me how to switch BLUS to BLES, and which eboots or files I need to download. I have kik messenger, but if someone is willing to help me with this I'll gladly download whatever app they prefer to use to communicate. Anyways thanks in advance for any help I receive. This has been a long time coming and I can assure you I'll be grateful as can be for your time.

Raps
06-19-2016, 08:45 PM #11
robsmods
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mr.4Skin View Post
are you pressing the right button combo or if the eboot you use loads sprx menus as Gtamenu.sprx then gnxs.sprx needs to be renamed to that

Hey I've changed name to GTAmenu.sprx still doesn't work tried three menus all day installed but none work it's not my console so can't convert trying to help a friend not started mine yet lol
06-19-2016, 09:01 PM #12
robsmods
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by pattersonrob View Post
Hey I've changed name to GTAmenu.sprx still doesn't work tried three menus all day installed but none work it's not my console so can't convert trying to help a friend not started mine yet lol

So just found out menu has been removed so that's probably why it's not working

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo