Post: Can someone make me a custom update.rpf for gta 5 ps3
10-24-2016, 08:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this might sound weird at first but what im wanting is an update.rpf with a few mods ive seen on other ones all put together to make my personal favorite update.rpf im not too sure if it would be possible to add some and not others as i don't know how it all works but if someone who can do it responds that would be much appreciated.
10-25-2016, 12:59 AM #2
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Originally posted by LegendzsModz View Post
this might sound weird at first but what im wanting is an update.rpf with a few mods ive seen on other ones all put together to make my personal favorite update.rpf im not too sure if it would be possible to add some and not others as i don't know how it all works but if someone who can do it responds that would be much appreciated.

What script menus are you thinking of ?
10-25-2016, 09:03 AM #3
Originally posted by FireMaggot View Post
What script menus are you thinking of ?

its not so much the scripts i was looking for tbh i wold just be happy with anti cheater, apii intense and dark horse and maybe more if needed. it was more the modded textures and stuff i was wanting, theres some mod loaders that have cool things but i feel as though other stuff just ruins it. i was thinking if we could get the persons permission (if needed) that we could use WildeModz mod loader as a base and just change some things as that has most of the stuff i was looking for with a few things i wanted added/taken away, is this possible or would it be easier to start with a basic mod loader and add each thing individually?
10-25-2016, 03:26 PM #4
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
What you could do is use his rpf base so it has the textures in
And just import a new modmanager.csc file into it

That way you would have the textures already there and then a mod loader with just the scripts in you use / like

I personally just use api with a sprx as a lot of the older script menus are very much out dated

Kk dark horse is a good script as well dependant if you can get the version that doesn't freeze when enabled ( online )

For the mod loader it self , it's much better to start from scratch

Your run into all kinds of trouble if you just edit it + then you get to choose colour and stuff and the order of thenmenus that you want

I'm very much flat out at work until the end of Nov , but if you need a helping hand I'll be more then happy to do it for you / or help you if want to learn then
10-25-2016, 06:00 PM #5
Originally posted by FireMaggot View Post
What you could do is use his rpf base so it has the textures in
And just import a new modmanager.csc file into it

That way you would have the textures already there and then a mod loader with just the scripts in you use / like

I personally just use api with a sprx as a lot of the older script menus are very much out dated

Kk dark horse is a good script as well dependant if you can get the version that doesn't freeze when enabled ( online )

For the mod loader it self , it's much better to start from scratch

Your run into all kinds of trouble if you just edit it + then you get to choose colour and stuff and the order of thenmenus that you want

I'm very much flat out at work until the end of Nov , but if you need a helping hand I'll be more then happy to do it for you / or help you if want to learn then

well i honestly have no idea what im doing on it so if yo could help me and do it for me that would be great, i only have two questions about it though. 1) would it be possible to add/take out (put back to original) some textures? 2) would you be able to teach me some of the basics so in future i can do it myself and help other people?
12-23-2016, 08:19 PM #6
hi is it possible to add modmanager.csc in an original update.rpf?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo