12-04-2016, 10:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,
currently ive been trying to get my GTA 5 to work on my CFW 4.46 Rebug Dex ps3 and have been having quite a bit of trouble. Initially i wanted to get on and mod GTA 5 off of a game DISK so i did as one would do, download the update pkg's and install them 1 by 1 up until they were all installed and install an EBOOT to USDIR, and SPRX to tmp but the game would never load in to story mode, instead it would just get stuck eventually and would never load in. I then did as anyone again would do and research a fix, first thing was get a downloaded game and put in on a hard drive or install it onto the ps3 (which i did) and still had 0 luck with the same problem. I then tried multiple dex eboots both on the disk and the HDD with no luck. I tried changing the system boot mode to Release mode and system mode with all these attempts. Currently am still stuck with the game Problem and am sorta very fraustrated due to the countless hours put in. FYI game quits to XMB without a DEX Modded EBOOT.bin which means im not gonna be able to load it with just a clean eboot and .rpf.

If anyone can Help me solve this, it would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need any info ive honestly tried absolutely everything i think.
12-05-2016, 03:38 AM #11
Originally posted by United View Post
You're an idiot.

LOL, feels bad man. Let me know when you make a living off of your rep Smile) And also let me know when you can actually write a full script without leeching off anybody. Laterz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo