07-08-2017, 01:12 AM #1
bruhpears
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone copy Serendipity?I used to have it but now its gone because of Take 2.Anyway can someone remake the menu like all of it.Im asking this because i can't find any good sprx menus and i don't want buy one just for it to get taken down by take 2.So that's about it i guess we can negotiate the price of it and stuff like that.
07-08-2017, 01:42 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by bruhpears View Post
Can someone copy Serendipity?I used to have it but now its gone because of Take 2.Anyway can someone remake the menu like all of it.Im asking this because i can't find any good sprx menus and i don't want buy one just for it to get taken down by take 2.So that's about it i guess we can negotiate the price of it and stuff like that.

Buy LTS menu. No one is gonna remake those menu, Even if they wanted to it wouldnt be accurate or nearly the same how the original Dev made Serendipity and Lexicon
07-08-2017, 02:21 AM #3
bruhpears
I am error
Originally posted by Dr.
Buy LTS menu. No one is gonna remake those menu, Even if they wanted to it wouldnt be accurate or nearly the same how the original Dev made Serendipity and Lexicon

well i'm not about to waste money on a menu that can get taken down
07-08-2017, 09:09 PM #4
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
well i'm not about to waste money on a menu that can get taken down

$20 isn't that bad if you have a job or income. Lts would be the better choice as it has a resemblance to serendipity. Their is other menus on different forums like semj and ext but they are meh in my opinion
07-08-2017, 11:00 PM #5
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Can someone copy Serendipity?I used to have it but now its gone because of Take 2.Anyway can someone remake the menu like all of it.Im asking this because i can't find any good sprx menus and i don't want buy one just for it to get taken down by take 2.So that's about it i guess we can negotiate the price of it and stuff like that.

Unless one of the original developers was involved which won't happen it'll be a shell of it's former self so there's really no point in trying to recreate any of the fallen menus. Just accept the fact they're gone and move on.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo