Post: Can anyone mod my account for GTA5 online Willing to pay 20$ psncard
02-15-2015, 03:55 AM #1
Twerk1
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone mod my account for GTA5 online Willing to pay 20$ psncard
02-22-2015, 11:57 PM #11
Do you have proof ur a safe scam free modder you claim to be you have no rep
02-23-2015, 07:05 PM #12
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xxvictoryxx View Post
Do you have proof ur a safe scam free modder you claim to be you have no rep

I an do it for you. You can check my account and ask people that I'm legit
02-23-2015, 07:16 PM #13
EAGLES1135
Little One
I'm willing to! I'll send you videos if you'd like first
02-23-2015, 08:15 PM #14
Originally posted by beastinRAPPER View Post
I've been doing recoveries for a while now. Never had any account bans since. Just tell what you want and I can tell you what's best to prevent being banned

I'll do It for cheaper. Dm me and we can talk

They get banned if they don't use the right tools. (amateur Modder)

you do it cheaper, i do it for free loool
02-23-2015, 08:45 PM #15
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Brezy View Post
you do it cheaper, i do it for free loool

Haven at it. I pay for my tools and my stuff is safe. So you can do it for free when the buyee gets banned then you will have to deal with it and it gets old doing them free cause there isn't any profit of your time. So please have at it
Last edited by beastinRAPPER ; 02-23-2015 at 08:58 PM.
02-23-2015, 09:01 PM #16
Haven at it. I pay for my tools and my stuff is safe. So you can do it for free when the buyee gets banned then you will have to deal with it and it gets old doing them free cause there isn't any profit of your time. So please have at it

im just saying, lol i modded many accounts and there is still not even one person who got banned, and i thought you need to have elite to sell something? lol i guess nobody cares anymore
02-23-2015, 09:03 PM #17
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Brezy View Post
im just saying, lol i modded many accounts and there is still not even one person who got banned, and i thought you need to have elite to sell something? lol i guess nobody cares anymore

To sell something in services yes. Too accept a offer, no. Figured you would know since your "elite"
02-23-2015, 09:09 PM #18
To sell something in services yes. Too accept a offer, no. Figured you would know since your "elite"

i guess you are wrong, you are not allowed to sell anything and not allowed to accept a offer
02-23-2015, 10:20 PM #19
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Khalifa. View Post
i guess you are wrong, you are not allowed to sell anything and not allowed to accept a offer

I talk to moderators all the time and they have no problem with it so again. Figured you would know since your "elite" i can accept offers all day long. You can't tell me I can't sell my services I can't sell through a thread I made

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo