12-16-2015, 07:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I know I can just comment on a thread instead of posting this in the request section but no one ever answers when I ask them or they are either closed, but can somebody invite me to a money lobby or just give me like a free quick recovery? Just need money that's all because tomorrow I'm getting enough money to buy an Xbox 1 and ps4 so that means I'm gonna switch to next gen

The following 3 users groaned at John_Marston456 for this awful post:

D-E-V-I-O-U-S, Humble, OfficialJesseP
12-16-2015, 07:53 PM #2
Raiden
Banned
Originally posted by Marston456 View Post
So I know I can just comment on a thread instead of posting this in the request section but no one ever answers when I ask them or they are either closed, but can somebody invite me to a money lobby or just give me like a free quick recovery? Just need money that's all because tomorrow I'm getting enough money to buy an Xbox 1 and ps4 so that means I'm gonna switch to next gen

If you only need money why does the title say "or recovery"?. You're buying an Xb1 and PS4..? Just throw $5-$10 at one of the sponsored service sellers and it'll be done today most likely. I can pretty much guarantee that if you're hoping for a freebie then you won't be playing GTA on either of those consoles with money mate.

Bite the bullet and cough up $5 or so and get what you need for the new DLC.
12-16-2015, 07:59 PM #3
Originally posted by 87 View Post
If you only need money why does the title say "or recovery"?. You're buying an Xb1 and PS4..? Just throw $5-$10 at one of the sponsored service sellers and it'll be done today most likely. I can pretty much guarantee that if you're hoping for a freebie then you won't be playing GTA on either of those consoles with money mate.

The reason I put "or recovery" was because it would be faster to put the money in the wallet than a money lobby knowing you only pick up 40k every second, I think it's bullshit that I'd have to pay $5 - $10 just for money.
12-16-2015, 08:00 PM #4

And by the way when did I mention I'm buying both consoles?
12-16-2015, 08:57 PM #5
Raiden
Banned
And by the way when did I mention I'm buying both consoles?

You did. Which is why I said throwing someone $5 would be the best bet. It all depends how desperate you are to get online and buy the new DLC stuff. And if you're paying for 2x next gen consoles, I doubt $5 (as opposed to the price of shark cards) will break the bank.

Like I said earlier, you'll be waiting a while for someone to do this for free. Or you may get lucky.. Only time will tell.
12-16-2015, 09:08 PM #6
You did. Which is why I said throwing someone $5 would be the best bet. It all depends how desperate you are to get online and buy the new DLC stuff. And if you're paying for 2x next gen consoles, I doubt $5 (as opposed to the price of shark cards) will break the bank.

Like I said earlier, you'll be waiting a while for someone to do this for free. Or you may get lucky.. Only time will tell.

Well I'm only buying one console and I'm saving the rest of the money for stuff I need.
12-16-2015, 09:10 PM #7
Raiden
Banned
Well I'm only buying one console and I'm saving the rest of the money for stuff I need.

Go check out the GTA 5 free section, someone's posted they're doing free recoveries/money drops. Providing they're not a scammer, this could be your lucky day Winky Winky
Just be cautious with those kinds of posts..
Hope it all works out.
12-16-2015, 10:00 PM #8
The reason I put "or recovery" was because it would be faster to put the money in the wallet than a money lobby knowing you only pick up 40k every second, I think it's bullshit that I'd have to pay $5 - $10 just for money.

maybe it is bullshit paying $5 - $10 for money but at the same time feel free to buy shark cards. but expecting a free recovery when you state in your post you are buying a xb1 and a ps4 even tho you mean your only purchasing one of them. yet you cant spend an extra $5 for someone to mod your account. pay now you get it now. simple as that. otherwise all you can do is wait and hope someone will do it
12-16-2015, 10:03 PM #9
Raiden
Banned
Originally posted by S View Post
maybe it is bullshit paying $5 - $10 for money but at the same time feel free to buy shark cards. but expecting a free recovery when you state in your post you are buying a xb1 and a ps4 even tho you mean your only purchasing one of them. yet you cant spend an extra $5 for someone to mod your account. pay now you get it now. simple as that. otherwise all you can do is wait and hope someone will do it

I tried to be a little more subtle, but yeah that's pretty much nailed it lol!
12-16-2015, 10:04 PM #10
I tried to be a little more subtle, but yeah that's pretty much nailed it lol!

lol i know you were. im just sick of people thinking they can get everything handed to them on a silver platter lol
im also not the type to groan, but your attitude saying its bullshit makes it seem like you expect someone to drop everything that they're doing just to help you out. people do that for free out of good will. dont expect it. all in all im not hating, just stating
Last edited by D-E-V-I-O-U-S ; 12-16-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo