Post: Needing Elite Testers for RipTide Force PS3 Immediately!!
01-21-2016, 07:37 AM #1
BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys just a quick thread requiring people who are subbed as NGU Elite right away as im in final testing stages of my relaunch of RipTide (now RipTide Force PS3) for elite users only!

I cannot test because my internet is currently not connected and my phone hotspot isnt cutting it Sal

Please if you are NGU Elite, either get it now or you are please skype me (BiG_GHOST_GaMeR) right away to receive a copy for testing and once tests are complete, the proper launch for all elite members, totally free.

Thanks and hope to launch this massive new GTA menu this week!

I have enough testers, thanks guys
Last edited by BiG_GHOST_GaMeR ; 01-21-2016 at 11:23 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to BiG_GHOST_GaMeR for this useful post:

★★★★★, #Dragoss, Chop, DrZepto, Egzec, Jess01, OfficialJesseP, Miccus, OFFSET_GHOST, wim123, xXx-M83-xXx
01-21-2016, 06:33 PM #20
jason3344
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GaMeR View Post
Hey Guys just a quick thread requiring people who are subbed as NGU Elite right away as im in final testing stages of my relaunch of RipTide (now RipTide Force PS3) for elite users only!

I cannot test because my internet is currently not connected and my phone hotspot isnt cutting it Sal

Please if you are NGU Elite, either get it now or you are please skype me (BiG_GHOST_GaMeR) right away to receive a copy for testing and once tests are complete, the proper launch for all elite members, totally free.

READ IT SAYS FREE TO ALL elite members
01-21-2016, 07:40 PM #21
mostafarafatt
Can’t trickshot me!
is there a showcase for the menu?
01-21-2016, 07:49 PM #22
brizzo12345
Do a barrel roll!
hows it going I'm elite i can help test if you need anyone else Ghost
01-21-2016, 08:01 PM #23
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Hey Guys just a quick thread requiring people who are subbed as NGU Elite right away as im in final testing stages of my relaunch of RipTide (now RipTide Force PS3) for elite users only!

I'm open to testing your menu if you'd like. My Skype is sam.anderson321 Smile
01-21-2016, 08:51 PM #24
Jess01
Haxor!

hello guy , I buy your SPRX riptide ultra menu it there's already a long time and since they are in premuim I do is how to access solve this problem please help Idk
01-21-2016, 10:01 PM #25
can i still get it if i didnt test it but decide to join elite ngu?
01-21-2016, 10:46 PM #26
BiG_GHOST_GaMeR
NextGenUpdate Elite
Look, the only way you can get this menu and use it, is if you are elite guys. I dont wanna hear your sooking because you already paid for it or whatever, i appreciate your sale back in the day, but elite is like $4 or something, its really fuck all cmon just that little bit further and you can have it lol. If your not elite or you dont plan on becoming elite, then there is really nothing i can do about it...

And yes as i said, RipTide Force will be totally FREE to NextGenUpdate Elite subscribers. Cant put it anymore clear than that.

The following 2 users say thank you to BiG_GHOST_GaMeR for this useful post:

★★★★★, Miccus
01-21-2016, 10:59 PM #27
I'll help test it. Going to message you on Skype.
01-21-2016, 11:02 PM #28
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?

Just messaged Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo