Post: ps4 account need modded pls all i need is gta 5 money
02-15-2018, 08:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); all i need for real is just alot of money on my account if you would be willing to help me with that or put it on my account id greatly appreciate it cause i got a ps4 account and i wanna have a lot of money if you can do this for me just tell me what all you need from me and ill help thanks
02-15-2018, 09:08 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by austinmercer73 View Post
all i need for real is just alot of money on my account if you would be willing to help me with that or put it on my account id greatly appreciate it cause i got a ps4 account and i wanna have a lot of money if you can do this for me just tell me what all you need from me and ill help thanks

its impossible to do since you only can mod ps3 and you cant tranfer ps3 to ps4 anymore
02-15-2018, 09:15 PM #3
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by austinmercer73 View Post
all i need for real is just alot of money on my account if you would be willing to help me with that or put it on my account id greatly appreciate it cause i got a ps4 account and i wanna have a lot of money if you can do this for me just tell me what all you need from me and ill help thanks

As Wosley said there are no PS4 Online Mods and you cannot transfer accounts anymore so you will need to buy a modded pretransferred account or earn them yourself

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo