Post: FREE GTA PS3/PS4 Recovery (Max Money, Level ETC...)
10-15-2015, 08:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hi, I will be doing FREE GTA V Recovery"s here the details:

Recovery service includes

- Any rank
- Any cash amount
- Max snacks
- Remove bad sport
- All clothes
- All tattoos
- All awards
- All DLC items Unlocks

Please Make Sure Tutorial Is COMPLETED, and the account is level 5 or higher

Contact via private message on NGU or in skype: THEONECPR

I WILL ONLY DO RECOVERY TO ACCOUNT THAT ARE NOT MODDED ALREADY IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS WITH LEVEL AND MILLIONS AND YOU WANT THAT I GIVE IT UNLOCK ALL I WILL NOT DO IT, I ONLY DO RECOVERY TO ACCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT ALREADY HACKED.
Last edited by THEONECPR ; 10-18-2015 at 04:15 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to THEONECPR for this useful post:

Baconwaffle123, damianboy12, GuardPyro, Helping-Hand, Killa420, Rikumane, trinox
10-18-2015, 10:47 PM #29
Hey man I made a new account but can you please mod it and I haven't done the tutorial, sorry
10-21-2015, 08:48 AM #30
Hey check pm on skype
10-21-2015, 08:51 AM #31
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by THEONECPR View Post

- Any rank
- Any cash amount
- Max snacks
- Remove bad sport
- All clothes
- All tattoos
- All awards
- All DLC items Unlocks

I WILL ONLY DO RECOVERY TO ACCOUNT THAT ARE NOT MODDED ALREADY IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS WITH LEVEL AND MILLIONS AND YOU WANT THAT I GIVE IT UNLOCK ALL I WILL NOT DO IT, I ONLY DO RECOVERY TO ACCOUNTS THAT ARE NOT ALREADY HACKED.

Originally posted by Finest View Post
Hey man I made a new account but can you please mod it and I haven't done the tutorial, sorry

Use the quote button when you reply since they get a notification when you reply to them... I've included him in the conversation so he can get this notification... also to be fair since he is doing it for free you should complete the tutorial... you complete it at rank 5/6 after you get a call from Simeon...
10-21-2015, 09:23 AM #32
damianboy12
Save Point
I have an ccount but i can't play the tutorial because i have a ps4 so then the account will already be transferred. Or can you transfer it from ps4 to ps3 and the back to ps4?
10-21-2015, 09:28 AM #33
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by damianboy12 View Post
I have an ccount but i can't play the tutorial because i have a ps4 so then the account will already be transferred. Or can you transfer it from ps4 to ps3 and the back to ps4?

No double transfer has been patched... your best hope is to create a new one then rank it up and get a recover service done on it... however... if you didn't play on PS3 and only played GTA V on PS4 without transferring then you can delete your GTA character and have it modded on PS3 then you can transfer it...
10-21-2015, 09:31 AM #34
damianboy12
Save Point
Originally posted by Hand View Post
No double transfer has been patched... your best hope is to create a new one then rank it up and get a recover service done on it... however... if you didn't play on PS3 and only played GTA V on PS4 without transferring then you can delete your GTA character and have it modded on PS3 then you can transfer it...

So i can play the tutorial and levelit to 5 on my ps4 and then it can get a recovery done on it??
10-21-2015, 09:33 AM #35
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by damianboy12 View Post
So i can play the tutorial and levelit to 5 on my ps4 and then it can get a recovery done on it??

It works like this...

If you didn't play GTAV on your PS3 then it will work for you...

You must have not already transferred from PS3 to PS4... if you have this will not work... have you already transferred... if you didn't then you will need to delete your GTA V character...

The following user thanked Helping-Hand for this useful post:

damianboy12
10-21-2015, 03:24 PM #36
Jaylew
Haxor!
Originally posted by THEONECPR View Post

- Any rank
- Any cash amount
- Max snacks
- Remove bad sport
- All clothes
- All tattoos
- All awards
- All DLC items Unlocks

Hey bro I sent you a pm hope to hear back from you.
10-21-2015, 05:08 PM #37
hey theonecpr I dont have a ps3 so I cant create an account to then transfer to ps4, how can we go about this brother? or can I at least join a money lobby? my psn is elgallo787 all I need is money man thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo