Post: Will mod your GTA Account for Either LittleBigPlanet 1/2/3 on PS3
07-01-2016, 05:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Don't forget to check this thread You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys so I'm looking for 3 games either Littlebigplanet 1 or 2 or 3 With all DLC for 1 / 2 or 3 and I will mod your GTA Account in return.

Send me a PM on here if you got either of them with DLC and I will get STRAIGHT BACK to you.

Thanks guys.
07-01-2016, 06:09 AM #2
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by jake790 View Post
Don't forget to check this thread You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys so I'm looking for 3 games either Littlebigplanet 1 or 2 or 3 With all DLC for 1 / 2 or 3 and I will mod your GTA Account in return.

Send me a PM on here if you got either of them with DLC and I will get STRAIGHT BACK to you.

Thanks guys.

LBP 3 is not really a part of little big planet serious.
07-01-2016, 06:31 AM #3
Originally posted by TxcticaLx
Further to this, why dont you just download the games and DLC then load it through Multiman or webMAN games.....

My PS3 is not Jailbroken and I only have a USB with 8GB lmfao.

Besides I just got banned on GTA As of right now so now me getting my hands on these games is useless now... I used to own them 3-4 years ago but Sony perm banned my account and I lost everything... I just recently got a PS3 back but can't afford the games :(
07-01-2016, 06:36 AM #4
Rocket League <3
My PS3 is not Jailbroken and I only have a USB with 8GB lmfao.

Besides I just got banned on GTA As of right now so now me getting my hands on these games is useless now... I used to own them 3-4 years ago but Sony perm banned my account and I lost everything... I just recently got a PS3 back but can't afford the games :(

You should not be modding accounts if you are using a USB Menu, because you do not have any sort of anti-ban, so the ban risk is much higher for their account or your console if you mod on USB. Just get a jailbreak...

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

User343234
07-01-2016, 06:40 AM #5
Originally posted by Like View Post
You should not be modding accounts if you are using a USB Menu, because you do not have any sort of anti-ban, so the ban risk is much higher for their account or your console if you mod on USB. Just get a jailbreak...

For crying out loud I just said I can't afford games meaning I can't afford to buy the stuff needed to downgrade my PS3...
07-01-2016, 06:41 AM #6
Rocket League <3
For crying out loud I just said I can't afford games meaning I can't afford to buy the stuff needed to downgrade my PS3...

You should tell people you use a USB Menu and so therefore there is a higher ban risk. That way they know, its only fair since you want to mod on OFW.
07-01-2016, 08:39 AM #7
Moe786x
Do a barrel roll!
He got banned an hour later from his post he said I just got banned from gta as of right now
07-01-2016, 06:41 PM #8
Look I know I screwed up and didn't know and I'm extreamly sorry to everyone... I just wanted to try and be nice and help people but I didn't know about this. I wasn't told this on another forum... Whole reason I got the PS3 and the game in the first place 2 days ago and now I feel so bad right now...

And I was hoping maybe I could just mod someones account just so I could get my hands on a little big planet game cause I haven't played it since I got banned back in 2013 and I can't afford to buy the game... I was hoping to earn either 1 of 3 cause they were my favorite games back in the past and yeah... I'm sorry everyone I extreamly am :(

The following user thanked jake790 for this useful post:

Moe786x
07-01-2016, 07:29 PM #9
Moe786x
Do a barrel roll!
Don't worry man no harm done
07-01-2016, 07:38 PM #10
Originally posted by Moe786x View Post
Don't worry man no harm done

Oh there is Harm done cause now my PS3 is useless cause the only game that I got with it was GTA V and I can't get any other games for it for awhile... I was hoping to earn these games but now I can't and now my PS3 is a piece of crap right now.

and I can't find a way to install .pkg game files on PS3 on OFW 4.80 through the backup tool... so yeah I'm screwed and the only 2 games I wanted was littlebigplanet 1 or 2... Great.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo