09-05-2016, 01:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for old modded GTA5 accounts either 360/PS3 these accounts CANNOT have been previously transferred to any console. I will check the account if has already been transferred then report back here if it is good or not. If it is a previously transferred account I will close our deal. If you would like to reopen the deal I will be willing to do so for no more than 3 times. Please keep everything in this thread so it can be easily monitored by staff.

I will mod a different account for you in trade for the old account. Please note I can only mod on PS3 and that these trades will be permanent.

If you trade a 360 account I will mod any one of your PS3 accounts to your very last detail. I will take my time and do it correctly until it is done how you want. If there is a mod that you know about and I am unaware of it, I will find it and do it for you. Just ask and it'll happen. Easiest way for this is if you have another account you can get on so we can be in the same lobby while I mod your account.

If you trade a PS3 account I will mod 15 cars for you and do all maxed stats any amount of rank and any amount of money.

I am also up for negotiations but please no money of any sort. (Why I posted it here. I do not want to get any form of real money involved in this).

I am searching mostly for old modded 360 accounts so I will work harder for these lol. Make your requests known here and be very specific before the trade begins. PS3 accounts can also feel free for negotiations as I am searching for both.

Please post any and all comments or questions here so that everything can be tracked and monitored by staff.

*Note to staff, I reviewed the section rules before posting this. If by chance I am in violation of a rule please notify me so that I know what or why I am in violation of anything.

Again I love negotiations. Please don't be afraid to ask for anything.
Last edited by X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 ; 09-25-2016 at 05:02 AM.

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

pepperoniredd
09-05-2016, 09:42 PM #2
Still looking for a trade
09-06-2016, 11:28 PM #3
SmilebumpSmile
09-06-2016, 11:35 PM #4
Incriptus
Save Point
I want to trade 2 of my accounts to get one of mine modded.
09-06-2016, 11:46 PM #5
I'll message him
09-06-2016, 11:56 PM #6
Originally posted by Incriptus View Post
I want to trade 2 of my accounts to get one of mine modded.

Awesome man
2 of your accounts and you'll trade one account to me that is at least 1 month old

So you want two modded
And you'll trade a 3rd account first?
I ask one thing first.. Let me onto the trading account first and make sure it's all good to transfer before proceeding with the other two

If I can access PSN tonight I will have it done by the time your tutor leaves.
09-06-2016, 11:57 PM #7
Originally posted by pepperoniredd View Post
SmilebumpSmile

Thanks<3

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

pepperoniredd
09-06-2016, 11:59 PM #8
Incriptus
Save Point
I actually wanted one account to be modded. Oh and you have to make some storage on your private messages so I can you the info. So, that means I give you the info for the account that I am trading, correcto? and PSN is on for ps3 I believe.
09-09-2016, 05:24 PM #9
Originally posted by Incriptus View Post
I actually wanted one account to be modded. Oh and you have to make some storage on your private messages so I can you the info. So, that means I give you the info for the account that I am trading, correcto? and PSN is on for ps3 I believe.

Sorry pm'd you
09-15-2016, 07:11 AM #10
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Looking for old modded GTA5 accounts either 360/PS3 these accounts CANNOT have been previously transferred to any console. I will check the account if has already been transferred then report back here if it is good or not. If it is a previously transferred account I will close our deal. If you would like to reopen the deal I will be willing to do so for no more than 3 times. Please keep everything in this thread so it can be easily monitored by staff.

I will mod a different account for you in trade for the old account. Please note I can only mod on PS3 and that these trades will be permanent.

If you trade a 360 account I will mod any one of your PS3 accounts to your very last detail. I will take my time and do it correctly until it is done how you want. If there is a mod that you know about and I am unaware of it, I will find it and do it for you. Just ask and it'll happen. Easiest way for this is if you have another account you can get on so we can be in the same lobby while I mod your account.

If you trade a PS3 account I will mod 15 cars for you and do all maxed stats any amount of rank and any amount of money.

I am also up for negotiations but please no money of any sort. (Why I posted it here. I do not want to get any form of real money involved in this).

I am searching mostly for old modded 360 accounts so I will work harder for these lol. Make your requests known here and be very specific before the trade begins. PS3 accounts can also feel free for negotiations as I am searching for both.

Please post any and all comments or questions here so that everything can be tracked and monitored by staff.

*Note to staff, I reviewed the section rules before posting this. If by chance I am in violation of a rule please notify me so that I know what or why I am in violation of anything.

My PSN is X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 I get PSN updates to my tablet so that's a good way to get in contact with me and tell me to get on here lol.

Again I love negotiations. Please don't be afraid to ask for anything.

Out of curiosity will you do other games such as cods for old modded accounts?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo