Post: GTA Online - ''God Mode Glitch'' - "GTA Invincibility Glitch" (1.16)
08-24-2014, 09:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Credit to FitzWilliam

*TEXT TUTORIAL*
1. Go to the strip club
2. Request a dance from a dancer
3. As soon as your done pull up you're phone and highlight over the "Jobs List" app
4. Follow her into the private room
5. Last 2-3 steps leading to where you sit done, spam A (X PS3) and enter a job (all about timing)
6. Once in the job menu, back out back into the game and you will have no head!
7. Crouch behind a wall to get your head back and guns
8. Done you will be invisible and you can kill anyone!

The following 3 users say thank you to TʜᴇDᴏɴBʀᴏ for this useful post:

DonGiuliiano, The★A1★HAXO_oR, xelahot
08-25-2014, 01:48 AM #2
The★A1★HAXO_oR
Do a barrel roll!
awesome it works thanx nice one!!!

The following user thanked The★A1★HAXO_oR for this useful post:

TʜᴇDᴏɴBʀᴏ
08-25-2014, 02:36 AM #3
Originally posted by OR View Post
awesome it works thanx nice one!!!

No problem buddy! Glad you like it.
08-25-2014, 02:38 AM #4
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
thanks man! this can be used for maxing out strength and shootingstats with a friend , if Im not totally wrong?
08-25-2014, 02:41 AM #5
Originally posted by DonGiuliiano View Post
thanks man! this can be used for maxing out strength and shootingstats with a friend , if Im not totally wrong?

Not 100% sure buddy, should do shooting stat as its the amount of bullets you put into people that rank it up. Guess its the same for punching if you just keep beating people up haha!Happy
08-25-2014, 03:45 AM #6
The★A1★HAXO_oR
Do a barrel roll!
Works for shooting and strength and lung capacity as you wont die under water either!!! Badass

The following 2 users say thank you to The★A1★HAXO_oR for this useful post:

GrandTheftAutoV, TʜᴇDᴏɴBʀᴏ
08-25-2014, 03:53 AM #7
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
Originally posted by OR View Post
Works for shooting and strength and lung capacity as you wont die under water either!!! Badass

how bro? i just went into an invite only session with a friend , he did the glitch and i started to shoot the hell outta him ... not joking i put like 20K bullets in him and my shooting didnt went up even 1% .. i tried it in invite only and even in a open lobby , also with normal and free aim with same result :( strength didnt go up neiter after 100 kicks lol
08-25-2014, 05:14 AM #8
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
btw, for lung capicity this worked amazing! just swim out in to the deep ocean and dive as far down as you can , use a rubberband on your controller and come back in like 1 hour from 0% to maxed out stat and become a salmon Winky Winky

The following user thanked DonGiuliiano for this useful post:

The★A1★HAXO_oR
08-25-2014, 06:15 AM #9
The★A1★HAXO_oR
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DonGiuliiano View Post
how bro? i just went into an invite only session with a friend , he did the glitch and i started to shoot the hell outta him ... not joking i put like 20K bullets in him and my shooting didnt went up even 1% .. i tried it in invite only and even in a open lobby , also with normal and free aim with same result :( strength didnt go up neiter after 100 kicks lol

For shooting stats must shoot directly in the head constantly and for strength takes awhile but you want to back up and focus on punches and punch combos bro lung capacity explained above enjoy ResistTheSun

PS: BTW just because this works don't mean you guys help everyone online do it, or email link to all friends, have fun as we all know it will be patched very soon seeing they just had an update on that and I'm also sure RockStar would not mind banning people for it seeing this glitch return so quickly just keep in mind.
Last edited by The★A1★HAXO_oR ; 08-25-2014 at 06:19 AM.
08-25-2014, 06:51 PM #10
The★A1★HAXO_oR
Do a barrel roll!
K BE CAREFUL GUYS ROCKSTAR HAS ATTEMPTED TO FIX THIS AS A QUICK FIX ALREADY SO IM SURE THEY ARE WATCHING!!!
Anyway if you notice now when you open phone and walk into room your phone will auto close itself, still works what you wanna do to bypass this quick fix is open phone walk step for step until phone close,once it does take a step back and reopen phone now you wanna accept job and instantly hold analog towards dancer once mission opens quit job and if done right it will do one of two things, it will do glitch as normal or you can spawn outside or in wall sitting in mid air with no head dont worry just quit dance it will spawn you back inside walk outside and GODMODE still activated !!!

PS: Chasity works the best now as she sits close to where phone closes!!!
Last edited by The★A1★HAXO_oR ; 08-26-2014 at 05:07 PM. Reason: added to text for clearification!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo