06-09-2016, 12:01 AM #1
SU44K8
Suffocate
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With this glitch you will be in an empty public lobby and nobody will join. This is perfect for the new update so nobody will interfere with you're package drops.

All you need for this glitch is a friend.

You and a friend need to be in an online session.
Then press option, go to friends, then go to the friend that is helping you, click spectate. (If this option is not available your friend will have to enable it in the menu.)
While you are spectating, your friend will start up a race and start it up by himself. He will then go to first checkpoint in the race then close the application.
It should then kick you saying there is no one to spectate. Wait about 30sec then click x.

You should now be in an empty public lobby and run your organization as you please!

Another great way, and easier in my opinion is to unplug the Ethernet cable from the back of your router. The one that needs to be unplugged is the one running to the modem. After you unplug it it wait a second or 2 and plug it back up and everyone from your lobby should leave. Bad part I found about this is it seems to prevent anyone from joining you, even your friends.

EDIT: if you have friends online it might put you in their game. Best if done when friends are in a full game or if no friends online.
Last edited by SU44K8 ; 06-11-2016 at 09:52 PM.

The following user thanked SU44K8 for this useful post:

Moe786x
06-14-2016, 05:33 PM #2
I use Xlag to lag my internet which then puts me into an empty lobby. My friends are able to join fine with this. Did this yesterday and had the lobby to ourselves the whole night.

The following user thanked MangoJammer for this useful post:

Moe786x
06-15-2016, 09:27 PM #3
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
Great tut, I'm giving you some rep.
06-20-2016, 02:35 AM #4
Moe786x
Do a barrel roll!
I used Lag Switch which is in the Play Store for androids. Turn it up to 100 and let it lag ur internet whilst you join and you should be put into a session alone. 👌

The following user thanked Moe786x for this useful post:

GrimmxXxReaper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo