09-20-2013, 11:08 PM #1
odds_323
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

this car is worth 10 million dollars its not very fast but if you like style you should really consider picking one up
09-21-2013, 01:43 AM #11
Originally posted by SeanVII View Post
It will just be impounded u can get it back for $250 Smile

Not always I've lost cars and they weren't at the impound lot, hope they patch all this up soon
09-21-2013, 01:57 AM #12
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by Kidd
According to the game manual; owned vehicles when abandoned go to the impound lot. Some people are not experiencing this; So far I have not had any issue with that feature, although I don't always get a text about my car being there.

Owned vehicles which are destroyed are supposed to return to player owned garage (not safe-house); This feature does not seem to be working at all, this is something I have experienced first hand on several occasions.

According to Rockstar's Q/A support page, they are aware of the issue.

Thank you for the info!
09-21-2013, 04:13 AM #13
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
How the fuck did this guy get so much money?
09-21-2013, 06:20 AM #14
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Kidd
According to the game manual; owned vehicles when abandoned go to the impound lot. Some people are not experiencing this; So far I have not had any issue with that feature, although I don't always get a text about my car being there.

Owned vehicles which are destroyed are supposed to return to player owned garage (not safe-house); This feature does not seem to be working at all, this is something I have experienced first hand on several occasions.

According to Rockstar's Q/A support page, they are aware of the issue.

Sweet. I've actually experienced this myself before. On my first playthrough a couple days before release and I experienced the issue firsthand with my Infernus that I bought. It was disappointing because it never got impounded nor did it ever respawn at the garage. Then on my second playthrough I lost my Bentley Continental GT, however it was after the game was released.

I'm just happy that Rockstar is aware of the issue, I just wish this was never an issue because I miss those two cars, both were heavily modded and were my babies. tears
09-21-2013, 08:46 AM #15
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
Already driven that car in a mission and it's pants, wouldn't spend that much on a car
09-21-2013, 11:19 AM #16
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Can't you steal one of some knucklehead?
09-21-2013, 04:29 PM #17
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by BabeRuthBar View Post
Sweet. I've actually experienced this myself before. On my first playthrough a couple days before release and I experienced the issue firsthand with my Infernus that I bought. It was disappointing because it never got impounded nor did it ever respawn at the garage. Then on my second playthrough I lost my Bentley Continental GT, however it was after the game was released.

I'm just happy that Rockstar is aware of the issue, I just wish this was never an issue because I miss those two cars, both were heavily modded and were my babies. tears

I feel you.. I wish Rockstar would have clarified on the features more; I'm afraid to customize and use any of my stolen cars. The way the manual makes it sound; stolen cars become yours when you customize. I'm just afraid they will get blown up in some freak accident.

For example, I switched to Trevor and he was chasing some car; So I followed the car and noticed it was on fire, so I turn around. In the process of turning around the car turns towards me, rams me and we both explode. I was pissed!
09-21-2013, 06:48 PM #18
Originally posted by Ass
How the fuck did this guy get so much money?

Beat the game my friend then you will find out

Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
Can't you steal one of some knucklehead?

Nope not all of them only way to get some of the cars is off your cell phone on the travel and transport section

Originally posted by BabeRuthBar View Post

The issue is very annoying I hope they do resolve it, until they do I keep my fully modded GTR, Bugatti, Bentley Continental GT, and Ferrari in Franklins Groove Street garage.. I mod all my cars to full. Just go steal an Infernus, it's located all around Franklins crib.
Last edited by EOzMagic ; 09-21-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo