07-12-2016, 05:27 AM #1
ChipModz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I keep talking to many modders that can't transfer a painted sovereign. I've tried many methods offered up by modders and the only one I found that works for me is using LTS Tool. However, I have yet to be able to transfer one with chrome or with perlescent paint. If anyone knows a way to do that, please let me know.

Anyway, here is how I paint them with a 100% transfer rate.
Best viewed full screen at 1080p
07-12-2016, 10:59 AM #2
Originally posted by ChipModz View Post
I keep talking to many modders that can't transfer a painted sovereign. I've tried many methods offered up by modders and the only one I found that works for me is using LTS Tool. However, I have yet to be able to transfer one with chrome or with perlescent paint. If anyone knows a way to do that, please let me know.

Anyway, here is how I paint them with a 100% transfer rate.
Best viewed full screen at 1080p

actually very easy to. Just use a Garage editor, i recommend the LTS or the Addickted tool, change primary to a metal, i like black steel, then edit the rgb using seren or something and voila you got yourself a colored sovereign
07-12-2016, 07:30 PM #3
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
The right way too mod cars :P this is how I do it too, it would run alot faster for you with TMAPI
07-12-2016, 09:17 PM #4
ChipModz
Do a barrel roll!
I know, I bought a new laptop and haven't been able to get programs to connect even though TMAPI is connected and see's the PS3. I can go back to the old laptop and it all works perfect, but not on the new one.
07-29-2016, 02:56 PM #5
nrgman1973
Vault dweller
LOL really .

I do black sovereigns all 1 color

I do the sovereigns in pearls you just need to know how to do them
Last edited by nrgman1973 ; 07-29-2016 at 02:58 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo