Post: How to unlock all weapons/perks/classics/attachments!
10-15-2016, 09:24 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction

This is very low viral and i'm here to share to with you all! This glitch is how to unlocck EVERYTHING on the game. This is basically UNLOCK ALL for everyone and it is VERY EASY!

Step 1: Have a buddy sit INSIDE of the Create-A-Class screen.
Step 2: You or your other friends are going to join him.
Step 3: Once joined, click your power button ONCE to go into Rest Mode. DON'T GO TO REST MODE WHILE USING YOUR CONTROLLER!
Step 4: Wait a couple of second while your in Rest mode completely. Then click your button on your controller to turn on your PS4.
Step 5: It should show you in the main menu screen choose create a class. Tada you have everything unlocked. DONT CLICK O to go back to the main menu or the unlock all screen will come off and you will need to re do it in order to get in the unlock all screen. You may choose everything you like even CLASSIC WEAPONS!

This is going to be patched by the next day I promise you! Use it while you can with the UMP and Intervention.

I suggest you use the last SMG its VERY GOOD!
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-15-2016 at 09:33 PM.
10-15-2016, 09:28 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
THIS HAS NOW BEEN PATCHED! Sorry guys!

It still works, but when you go into a game, it gives u a default weapon. If you want to show your friends you have the intervention or the UMP before anyone and troll them go for it!
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-15-2016 at 09:34 PM.
10-15-2016, 10:19 PM #3
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
THIS HAS NOW BEEN PATCHED! Sorry guys!

It still works, but when you go into a game, it gives u a default weapon. If you want to show your friends you have the intervention or the UMP before anyone and troll them go for it!

when it gets patched within one min Loes
10-15-2016, 10:40 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 8p View Post
when it gets patched within one min Loes

Nah, they patched it within a few hours, it still works but you can actually use it in game. It'll show that you have everything and you can equip. They JUST had an update so I don't know.
10-16-2016, 11:19 AM #5
I know u said this is patched but will it still work to any extent? ???
10-16-2016, 08:05 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by modshack1 View Post
I know u said this is patched but will it still work to any extent? ???

Haven't tried it since yesterday, but when you do it, it unlocks you everything, but you can't use it in game. You lurk around with everything unlocked only.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo