Post: 5 brand new amazing high ledge glitches on the map breakout!!!
11-29-2016, 10:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hey, I'm new to this glitching forums. I am the founder of these high ledge glitches that I at least know about! If you want to use this in a video, be sure to credit my name and you are then free to do whatever you want with it Happy! The founders of the jump and rewind boost method's names are BdeepXbX and Facelessone. TEXT TUTORIALS!Glitch 1: Come to the part of the map that I am at, and use the unlimited jump and rewind boost method and keep jumping up until you reach a certain height. Then rewind and hold the left stick to the left and you are now in the glitch. In order to stay in it, keep holding the left stick and boom, it's that easy.*Glitch 2: Right next to the first glitch, go to the park that I went to in the video, and jump over it, and walk away, and in about 8 seconds, use your rewind ability and you will be able to get on the ledge I did.*Glitch 3: Go to the part of the map that I am at in the video, and use the same method of the first glitch on this ledge and when you get into it, hold your left stick going towards the building and you are now in the glitch!Glitch 4: Basically, use the same method as the past glitch, and keep jumping up against the wall that I am at, and keep jumping up to a certain height, and fall down, then use your rewind ability in about 6-8 seconds, and you are now in a high ledge glitch.*Glitch 5: Use the same tactic I used for the past 2 glitches, and hold left on the left stick so it's going towards the building. Then, jump towards the grey pillar that's next to the wallrun, and fall down, then use your rewind ability 6-8 seconds later, and then you are in the high ledge glitch!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo