10-01-2008, 05:12 PM #1
Jake_ENG
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so basiccly i am the creator of VENOM GFX, we are a GFX site (recently created) who are also sponsoring gb teams, atm we are sponsoring one team called KroniK.

We need staff on the site ie admins, mods, super mods, advertisers, GFX artists, recorders/editors and someone to take care of the sponsorships.

we are also looking for a more well known website to sponsor us, we will post a picture linked to your site on our portal and request you have a link to our site somewhere on yours.

also if someone has a paypal account then i would e happy to have a donate button on the site and send all donations to that person to keep
10-01-2008, 05:40 PM #2
ultimateglitcher
Bounty hunter
I will work on site as a mod or something pm me with details and stuff
10-01-2008, 05:45 PM #3
laTex
WutDaFish?
allright i wanna be a mod , super mod , admin idk and i will help out as much as i can .
10-01-2008, 05:53 PM #4
Jake_ENG
Do a barrel roll!
ok people thanks, i have pm you and also try and get your mates and other gfx artists to join. then when we sponsor more clans we will have enough GFX artists to carry out the work.

Also when we get larger i shall make a AIT group (artist in training) so that people can join the site and get tips to become good gfx artists, we need to help the community right?!
10-01-2008, 05:57 PM #5
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
lol? you want donations for a free website? thats ridicolous
10-01-2008, 06:05 PM #6
Jake_ENG
Do a barrel roll!
no i never said that, i said if someone has a paypal account then the donate button can go to there account because on these FREE sites there is a donate button.

i wasnt asking for donations

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo