Post: How to pwn school by getting on blocked websites :d
03-26-2010, 02:59 AM #1
Xvailer
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok now first you open up your internet browser and go to a website called gateportal.com

now you will go to a website with 8 buttons on it such as facebook, youtube, myspace, and twitter Smile now just click on any of these and it will take you strait to the website and it will be unblocked PM me if this helped Smile

I HOPE THIS HELPED =D
Last edited by Xvailer ; 05-18-2010 at 12:55 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Xvailer for this useful post:

fhooey, jb2203, senbon
03-31-2010, 06:49 PM #11
Originally posted by clankfan1 View Post
ya proxy are really old and most schools block all proxys

I use a proxy server rather than a proxy brownser. My school, blocks every proxy by actual script in the page.... So what I do, is change proxy server in the actual brownser like Safari or Mozila Firefox...
04-02-2010, 12:11 PM #12
THANKS ! lol time to PWN!
04-04-2010, 07:42 PM #13
GreatRit
Pokemon Trainer
what happens if you have Macs at your school, bahaha
04-07-2010, 03:00 AM #14
Xvailer
League Champion
schools suck because they block all the fun websites like youtube and miniclip like what the hell man?
04-07-2010, 03:08 AM #15
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Lol my school dont block websites lol they are the best =]
04-07-2010, 03:18 AM #16
go on [url]www.airproxy.com[/url] there is a search engine on the bottom it cant be blocked at school
04-07-2010, 03:22 AM #17
thanks samberg for that application... i hope this works
i guess ill try it out next time i have a study hall and have nothing to do Winky Winky
my school is so damn thorough though with blocking all proxys
ALL
04-07-2010, 10:50 PM #18
orange12
Space Ninja
Originally posted by another user
This has been posted over and over. I myself have even posted a program that works better than that. Ultra Surf v2.0

how do u operate the software ?

put on usb, then click it and u can go on wat ever ?

will the site / software on usb be bloked when trying to acceds it in school ? (my last year in high school, U.K, done ALL of my I.T coursework . . . got 10 weeks to piss about on the PCs LMAOOO . . . then I FINISHED YAY !)

seriously dude i really get bored , we have a new school that was built through out last year, so they blocked almost evrything, the only ****ing music site that works and never gets blocked is muzu.tv, all the songs on that piss me off, there all gay arse copyright 1s

please reply much thanks Happy
04-23-2010, 07:40 PM #19
ace367
Gobble
Originally posted by SuPeRxHeRo View Post
i seen this kid in my school use that, he had it on his flash drive. how do you do it? like where can i download and put on my flashdrive?

dude no flashdrive its just a website that lets u travel to any website and thanksHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo