07-13-2010, 02:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is a little info on Google Chrome.

Speed[/U]
Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast.Under the hood, Chrome is fitted with V8, a more powerful JavaScript engine that we built to run complex web applications with lightning speed. With every new release, Chrome continues to improve in JavaScript performance. You can test JavaScript speed in the browser with the V8 and SunSpider benchmarks.
As web applications we use every day become more dynamic, browsers need to be able to construct and change elements on web pages as quickly as possible. This ability is measured by Mozilla's Dromeao DOM Core Tests. Just like JavaScript performance, Chrome continues to improve DOM Core performance scores with every new release.

Simplicity[/U]
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.Chrome also includes features that are designed for efficiency and ease of use. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box, and arrange tabs however you wish. Quickly and easily.

Security[/U]
Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, autoupdates to make sure the browser is up-to-date with the latest security updates, and more.
Chrome will show you a warning message before you visit a site that is suspected of containing malware or phishing.
A phishing attack takes place when someone masquerades as someone else to trick you into sharing personal or other sensitive information with them, usually through a fake website. Malware, on the other hand, is software installed on your machine often without your knowledge, and is designed to harm your computer or potentially steal information from your computer.
With Safe Browsing technology enabled in Chrome, if you encounter a website suspected of containing phishing or malware as you browse the web, you will see a warning page.

Thanks For Reading. Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to Inferno_Ace for this useful post:

glitchplz, God_of_War, HowsMySHOOTING, jonnyman69, Venom
07-13-2010, 02:41 PM #2
I'm using Google Chrome, it rocks!
07-13-2010, 02:41 PM #3
Gary-
Banned
I use it all the time.. Everything said there is correct Smile
07-13-2010, 03:33 PM #4
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
I have been using google chrome since it first came out.. I love it.. It is one of the best, if not the best browser out there.
07-14-2010, 07:17 AM #5
nevaeh.aaric
Save Point
Google Chrome is a web browser developed by Google that uses the Web Kit layout engine and application framework. It was first released as a beta version for Microsoft Windows on 2 September 2008, and the public stable release was on 11 December 2008. The name is derived from the graphical user interface frame, or "chrome", of web browsers. As of June 2010[update], Chrome was the third most widely used browser, with 7.24% of worldwide usage share of web browsers, according to Net Applications.
07-16-2010, 03:31 PM #6
Bump! Smile
07-17-2010, 09:12 PM #7
LeBRON-BEA$TN
< ^ > < ^ >
google chrome for the win
07-17-2010, 09:24 PM #8
Naruto
Dark Knight
I think the Firefox betas are alot faster because you can modify the speed of the information it sends and receives. It also gets updates for am upgraded version every month.

The following user thanked Naruto for this useful post:

Ameht!
07-17-2010, 10:03 PM #9
Reees
i Love You
Is Google chrome crashing for any of you guys at the moment or is it just me? :love:
07-17-2010, 11:11 PM #10
Google Chrome FTW!

It's so much faster than IE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo