07-17-2010, 04:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, I was wondering if anybody knows a site where you can get free psn cards or amazon gift cards by collect points (somehow)

I tried alot of sites already and there's always a problem (Not shipping to my country, for example).

So does anybody know of a reliable site? any help is appreciated!

Greetz
07-17-2010, 05:23 PM #2
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
Originally posted by GoodFellah View Post
Hey, I was wondering if anybody knows a site where you can get free psn cards or amazon gift cards by collect points (somehow)

I tried alot of sites already and there's always a problem (Not shipping to my country, for example).

Greetz

If you are having shipping problems to your country on one site, you may find it to be a problem on a majority of the sites. I will not post up sites because it would be advertising other websites. But use Google and it should be easy enough to find quite a few popular ones.
07-17-2010, 05:26 PM #3
ToeMold
Wait...what?
Could I ask what country you live in?

This way, I guess we could help you more in finding a service that ships to you.

//AC
07-17-2010, 05:31 PM #4
Originally posted by Awesomechaos View Post
Could I ask what country you live in?

This way, I guess we could help you more in finding a service that ships to you.

//AC

Germany atm
07-17-2010, 06:18 PM #5
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Hey, I was wondering if anybody knows a site where you can get free psn cards or amazon gift cards by collect points (somehow)

Greetz

putting up a website is not advertising since your asking for them.

i go to mypoints.com for gift cards and easy to use or shop4freebies to get a bunch of free samples. free is free :tits:

You must login or register to view this content.
07-17-2010, 08:41 PM #6
Mr.Kane
Greatness

Greetz

is alright for me to say lockerz.com? i know you cant post invites im not just saying it is a site where you can get free stuff
07-17-2010, 08:44 PM #7
LeBRON-BEA$TN
< ^ > < ^ >
A lot of these websites are scams so people should be careful what they sign up for
07-18-2010, 07:00 AM #8
registred myself on lockerz a while ago, but they don't ship to europe I guess

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo