09-23-2010, 05:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU community, i was just wondering if you guys could just tell me the types of internet provders you use, and how good of a connection you have when playing mw2 or cod4 with WIRELESS. I have dial up or whatever and i use a netgear wireless router (pretty nice one) and yet my connection is a 2-3 bar on mw2 and a 1-2 bar on cod4, i know its because of dial up thats why i need your guys help!

You dont need to give links, i just need names/ideas because its getting a little annoying with a f***ing 1 bar all the time.
09-23-2010, 06:16 AM #2
Encopresis
< ^ > < ^ >
Dial up? Really?
09-23-2010, 06:36 AM #3
Originally posted by Vengeanc3 View Post
Dial up? Really?

1. GEE thanks 4 telling me what you use.
2. im 14, its not MY internet
09-23-2010, 06:13 PM #4
Encopresis
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by whipmaster47 View Post
1. GEE thanks 4 telling me what you use.
2. im 14, its not MY internet

I use broadband. vodafone broadband it gets the job done. I didnt even know you could get online with dial up. Also, I was asking a question. I didnt ask you your age or is it your internet.
09-24-2010, 01:54 AM #5
Originally posted by Vengeanc3 View Post

I use broadband. vodafone broadband it gets the job done. I didnt even know you could get online with dial up. Also, I was asking a question. I didnt ask you your age or is it your internet.

And I didnt ask you any questions at all.

Deal with it i talk a little to much.
09-24-2010, 01:59 AM #6
Xvailer
League Champion
Hello NGU community, i was just wondering if you guys could just tell me the types of internet provders you use, and how good of a connection you have when playing mw2 or cod4 with WIRELESS. I have dial up or whatever and i use a netgear wireless router (pretty nice one) and yet my connection is a 2-3 bar on mw2 and a 1-2 bar on cod4, i know its because of dial up thats why i need your guys help!

You dont need to give links, i just need names/ideas because its getting a little annoying with a f***ing 1 bar all the time.

Lawl dial up + PS3 + = X

X= LOTS OF LAGGGGGGG XD

I dont use dial up too damnnnn slowwwww....
09-24-2010, 02:28 AM #7
Originally posted by Xvailer View Post
Lawl dial up + PS3 + = X

X= LOTS OF LAGGGGGGG XD

I dont use dial up too damnnnn slowwwww....

may you please tell me what you use?
09-24-2010, 03:13 AM #8
God_of_War
God Help us all
Hello NGU community, i was just wondering if you guys could just tell me the types of internet provders you use, and how good of a connection you have when playing mw2 or cod4 with WIRELESS. I have dial up or whatever and i use a netgear wireless router (pretty nice one) and yet my connection is a 2-3 bar on mw2 and a 1-2 bar on cod4, i know its because of dial up thats why i need your guys help!

You see the bar does not mean anything about your dial up it means you have a bad connection with your router... Basically you have a problem with your wireless internet... Try resetting it and see what happens.. Or move your Ps3 closer to your Router.... \

Also, Talk whoeverit is that buys your internet into getting AT LEAST DSL... The PS3 is rated for Broadband so DSL is really not what you need either.... Try this and see what speeds you get...

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked God_of_War for this useful post:

whipmaster47
09-24-2010, 03:34 AM #9
Originally posted by War View Post
You see the bar does not mean anything about your dial up it means you have a bad connection with your router... Basically you have a problem with your wireless internet... Try resetting it and see what happens.. Or move your Ps3 closer to your Router.... \

Also, Talk whoeverit is that buys your internet into getting AT LEAST DSL... The PS3 is rated for Broadband so DSL is really not what you need either.... Try this and see what speeds you get...

You must login or register to view this content.

OMG thank you so much, your the first person whos actually made an effort to help, i might have dsl, or dial up i have no idea, its quest, lol. and my router is about15 meters away from my ps3 in a small computer room, on a 1 lvl house. i dont see how to could be an issue with the router. but okay ill look into it.
09-24-2010, 03:37 AM #10
God_of_War
God Help us all
OMG thank you so much, your the first person whos actually made an effort to help, i might have dsl, or dial up i have no idea, its quest, lol. and my router is about15 meters away from my ps3 in a small computer room, on a 1 lvl house. i dont see how to could be an issue with the router. but okay ill look into it.

Well Post your speed test and I will be able to correctly tell you if your internet is good enough... Also you are welcome I am glad I could help you! =D..... Well 15 meters is quite a distance, and if it is behind walls and such it could disrupt quite a lot... I have my PS3 right next to the router the only thing that is in the way is a wall and I still have to have the PS3 wired because of the wall is making that much of a difference!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo