09-25-2010, 09:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU welcome to my review thread were I'll be reviewing GPT sites if you would like for me to review a site for you Shoot me a pm or post it as a comment! This post will be updated with new reviews.

Now I will be reviewing on a Grading scale of 1-10 10 being the best and 1 being the worst!

My grades are based on:
Registration ease.
Referral rate and how easy/hard it is to refer
Staff
Offer Credit rate & Offer value.
Events/Giveaways
Prizes
Currency system.

Not Really a Review a suggestion!
Programs that are a must for GPT'ers
FireFox (doesn't have to be your most used browser - you can use it exclusively for offers!)
Add-Ons Needed
Greasemonkey
Greasemonkey Script JustSayno! [url]https://userscripts.o...ipts/show/49348[/url]

This new program I found called YCC it automatically makes yahoo accounts
[url]https://ycoderscookbo...om/code/YCC_Yah[/url] ... Maker.html-Currently Not working.

Reviews

You must login or register to view this content.
It's PrizeRebel, one of the most used, well known, GPT's also one of the most successful GPT's EVER.
Registration Layout: Very Simple it doesn't get much easier than it very straightforward, and anyone can do it no phone registration at all!
It gets a 10 on registration.

Referral Rate/ Ease: Its referral rate is gonna be a hard one to decide usually it's 20%, but at times it will shoot up to 30% for the person you refer during that period of time! This is a great business move for Prizerebel it creates the want of getting 30% instead of 20% for the person you refer!
It gets a 9 on Referral Rate

Staff: So far this site has had the fastest staff I've ever seen, but their staff is also kind cookie cutter copy and paste. Sometimes you'll get a fullfilled answer but most of the time it's a copy and paste or generic answer.
8/10

Offers: This site HAS TONS of offers; lots of instant crediting, verrry good, and the offer value is pretty high! Once you finish most of the instants you're kinda in a rut since the 1.5's take some skill and time!
9/10

Events/Giveaways: They have a couple. but they're extremely hard to win for the new people since the site is so old it's hard to get a lot of referrals. They're giveaways are quick though so if you're an old member you have a higher chance then the rest to win a prize.
7/10

Prizes: It can all be summed up at Custom Prizes, but I like the option of using paypal or someway to get the money and not a prize to you so that you can use different sites and all your cashouts to one account, main reason I quit using PR.
9/10

Currency System : Points which can be used for almost anything, but cashouts to you. 1 Point= $1 which is pretty high since other sites have 1 point= 1 cent!
10/10
Overall 7/10 (I don't average them! I see what grade is fit) Highly recommenced starter site.

Points4Rewards

Registration ease- Easy, but a bit long and has a phone verification service. Pretty painless you talk to a computer when you verify, but it's a voicemail and sometimes I fear that if you have a jibberish name that you can't pronounce you'd have to spell it. Verifies within 3 days depending on when the mod is on I called at 6 was verified by 9 (Doug was on and I asked him to verify me).
7/10

Referral Rate- This site's referring seems pretty easy since it is relatively small. It uses downlines to get your % rate, but standard lvl1 is 15% which is pretty low compared to other sites.
8/10

Staff- Probably one of the best and mose responsive staff I've ever seen in my days of GPTing responses are almost instant, because there is almost always a mod on the chatbox that you can ask a question to. Really awesome and nice staff.
10/10

Offer Credit Rate- My offers nevver credited on my first couple hours, then I realized I was using YCC incorrectly. Also, it seems that roboform WILL not work with this site well or grease monkey scripts I recommend using this site by hand ( I know oldschool). Once I did it by hand almost all of my offers credited, they also have a lot of PTC offers that are manual credit and are credited every day you can get 1.60 a day just by doing them all! The offer value is a bit low, but they are plentiful.
7/10

Events/Giveaways- To me this site seems to have a giveaway going on everyday, and it seems that they offer really high value prizes ($100+). They have em done by offers & referrals.
10/10

Prizes- It has what I like Paypal, but that's pretty much all they have so if all you have is a payal that's all you can get or a Amazon Gift Card.
6/10

Currency system- It uses points, tokens, and cash.I actually REALLY like the currency system. The convertor allows you to change from Cash to points or Points to cash Gaminglagoon should take note of this! The tokens allow you to play games they have on the site to win cash they values are random of the amount you can get, but they amount of tokens needed to play the games is a bit high.
9/10

Layout-I LOVE this site's layout it's simple look nice and neat. I also love the dark tones in the background and the blue main colors, very snazzy!
10/10

Overall this site gets a 9/10 REALLY GOOD when used in conjunction with other sites really gives you that extra amount of money.

Lockerz.com

Registration Ease- HORRIBLE first of all you can't register without being referred by EMAIL!! Once you get emailed the process is kind of painless I actually don't like their layout either!
2/10

Referral Rate/ease- This what the site is based on, and IMHO it was a horrible idea. Referral Rate is done by how many people you refer, and the only way someone can join the site is by an email. So to get referred first of all you have to tell someone your E-mail which poses possible security risks, but then after that the person who you sent your email now has to report back to lockerz and send the request. Once that is sent the person has to wait to receive the email from lockers with the registration link which may not come the first time. There are bots that will automatically send them an email, but to use that you have to set up your own domain.
3/10

Staff- Worse than normal. First I had problems logging into their site. I promptly sent them a support ticket seeing why I couldn't log on. BEFORE I sent them that email I tried to reset password to see fi that was the problem their password resetter DOESN'T WORK! First it said I was getting the captcha wrong 3 times in a row (WHICH I WASN'T) then it said it couldn't load the request! The email I recieved was pretty much a letter about how their servers aren't that good, and how I should try using the password reset (which I told them wasn't working). Their staff also has Videos on their site of them goofing around they get a plus on user communication but a negative on support.
1/10

Offer Credit Rate/ Value- This doesn't use offers it uses what they call "dailiez" (if that's how you spell it). You answer a question that they have and you get 1 point (roughly equal to about $0.50). When you first sign up you get this game similar to the old style brick game which allows you to gain a lot of points you can hit a bunch of $ signs for cash.
7/10 (only good thing about the site).

Events/Giveaways- No comment. Don't know much about this.

Prizes-... Really... REALLY... This websites prizes are a tease they have TONS of great prizes by TONS I mean TONZ, but there is a catch IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANY OF THEM! They are always sold out and when they restock they sell out in less than 30 seconds! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE prize support.
1/10 (it gets 2 cause of the types of prizes IT SHOULD GET A 0) Changed from 2 to 1, it doesn't get a 0 because some people have reported getting a prize.

Currency System- Uses points roughly half a dollar for every 1 point.
8/10

Oh hey staff next time try not to miss you're release dates.

Overall 2/10 HORRIBLE SITE.

CrownGPT

Registration Ease- Average the layout page for the registration is nearly identical to that of P4Rs. It does have a quick registration feature which will fill out parts of it faster than normal which I like, but nothing to special here.
10/10

Referral Rate/Ease- This site seems pretty new so it shouldn't be to hard to get any referrals. This site uses a down line system where you either get 15% from the people you referred, and then you get an added 5% of what that person's referrals make, which is something I really like but I've seen this before too not to original there. Luckily it uses the old simple and trusted link referral. No I have to send an email back and fourth then ask the site to send the referie an email blah blah blah.
7/10

Staff- I like their staff mainly their main mod and admin Alicat and Stephen they're funny and very interactive. They make use of their chat system which gets a lot more use than the one P4R has which is surprising since P4R has more members than Crown. Really nice staff so far I've only heard good things about their support ticket system, but your probably will never have to use it since they have mods on the chat a lot!
9/10

Offer credit rate/Value- When I first joined this website it's credit rate surprised me so much I couldn't believe that another site could beat Cash4frees credit rate, but what this site gains in speed it loses in value. I have noticed that most offers are worth 5~10 cents less than other GPTs. I also seemed to have hit a wall with my crediting as i'm at 11.45, with 13 pending.
7/10

Events/Giveaways- This is a pretty big strong point of this website as they have a giveaway running all the time. For example they have a daily jackpot where you can win $5.00. You get your daily jackpot ticket by doing offers that have a jackpot ticket as the credit.They have a monthly offers/ referrals giveaway. The current prize for the offers is an XBOX360!!!!! The prize for the referral contest's prize is a $100 Bestbuy Gift Card!
10/10

Prizes- Ughh... This is the part that will bring this sites winning streak to a HAULT. This site currently offers 3 cash prizes. Alert pay (sort of), Checks, And paypal (not working yet they advertise it as working). Stephen (the owner) has to wait to for his funds from his bank account to transfer to his Alert Pay account so he can fulfill alert pay requests. Check requests have a minimum of $10 (originally 20 but they are compensating for paypal), and those are fulfilled weekly. Paypal cashouts currently don't work as the owners accounts Sending Limit has nuked... It has a good amount of Point things such as Gift Card and amazon/ ebay certificates that work just fine, but they aren't instant!
After talking with Stephen, he said that alertpay was added to compensate for PayPal being. Though currently he is still awaiting funds I raised this grade from a 4 to a 5.
5/10

Currency- They use the same currency system as P4R, but you can't change points to cash! Only cash to points! Luckily they have tons of cash offers to compensate for this!
7/10

+ Rep these reviews took awhile
Last edited by -skv007- ; 09-27-2010 at 07:56 AM.
09-26-2010, 02:21 AM #2
Reserved Slot
Last edited by -skv007- ; 09-27-2010 at 07:55 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo