09-26-2010, 01:47 PM #1
rccsr
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I have been having a problem with my NetGer router. Im only able to connect to the internet through the modem but whenever i connect my modem to a router the internet wont work.
Any ideas

if you need more info ill be happy to post some
09-26-2010, 01:56 PM #2
Vanitas
Retired
First, unplug both your modem and your router, then plug your modem back in, wait 5 minutes, then plug your router in. If that doesn't fix it, then the problem may be that you don't have a driver for your router.

The following user thanked Vanitas for this useful post:

God_of_War
09-26-2010, 02:48 PM #3
God_of_War
God Help us all
I agree with Vanitas, Hopefully this will solve the problem... Basically from the looks of things your router just has not correctly set up its IP with the modems... Resetting should help.. But if it does not, how old is your router?
09-26-2010, 03:28 PM #4
rccsr
Banned
It is fairly new at least a year old, and Ive tried that routine multiple times before he posted but still wont work... no challenge lobby for me...T_T
09-26-2010, 03:56 PM #5
ahhh rough man hope ya get it fixed!
10-17-2010, 06:16 PM #6
your router maybe improperly configured and you might jsut need to hit the reset button also some isps need the mac address of the first thing plugged into the modem to be cloned in the router to get it functioning properly what model of router is it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo