04-04-2011, 11:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys and gals. I am going to be teaching you how to get AS MANY USB Flash drives as you want. Anytime. Completely free. You do not have to take sureys, do any offers, or anything of that sort. You simply have to put in your address and a company will send you a USB flashdrive. Sounds too good to be true? Read on...

Why would some one give you as many USB flashdrives as you want?:
Many companies see giving away free samples of products as an opportunity to advertise their company and as a market stradegy. If they get their name out there, they will become more known. This will increase people like me to say, "Hey, guys! This website gives away free stuff!". Companies take that and feed off of it. Or maybe some one will get a free USB or something for free and then begin to realize that they are satified with what they are seeing and decide that they will now begin to buy from that company. It is all simple marketing skills; and it is good for us...

How to get the flashdrives and other free stuff:
This process is SO simple and yet, so elegant.
Step 1: Go to google.com (or any browser)
Step 2: Type in "Free promotional USB Flash drives"
Step 3: Click on a link that looks promising
Step 4: Fill in the information that it asks for *You MUST include your real address. That is how they send you the USB*
Step 5: Click submit or whatever and you are done!
NOTE: They should NEVER ask you to fill out an surveys or complete any offers or something like that.
Each site will usually only offer one USB Flashdrive. Just go to another promising looking link and click it and rinse and repeat. Don't click on some random link that looks completely stupid. Use common sense. Another good thing about this is that they don't even make you pay for shipping and handling! So it is COMPLETELY free. Each USB Flash drive has only about 500mb of space to about 2 GB's of space. However, if you get a lot, it adds up. My friend has gotten about 50 all for free. Never paid a cent. This could be helpful for you if you want to sell some USb flash drives in bulk on Ebay to earn some extra money or just to use if you need one for xbox modding or something of that sort. I do not know exactly how long it takes to ship out but they got to my house within a week. It depends what site. Also, sizes vary. They can go from hundreds of Megabytes to one or two GB's on occasion. It all depends where you get it from. But you really have nothing to loose.

This post was made completely by me. I did not copy and paste anything. It all came from the knowledge of me friend. I am sure that many people already know about this, but this is for the people that don't know yet.

P.S. Make sure to play around with what other free things you can get and post them here! Please don't be stupid and sign of for something completly stupid. Also, I forget to mention that some websites WILL ask you to sign up. Just do it if you trust them. I have not had to sign up for one but that is not saying that I won't have to.

PLEASE DON'T JUST READ IT AND LEACH OFF OF IT. ACTUALLY POST TO KEEP IT ALIVE, PLEASE!

Two Legit USB Links:
You must login or register to view this content.

One legit stress ball link (thanks to -Stealthy-) (not confirmed): You must login or register to view this content.

One legit coffee mug link (Thanks to rochimaru10) (not confirmed):

One legit beer mug link (Thanks to XxKONC3PTxX) (not confirmed):

One legit fridge magnet link (Thanks to -Blue) (not confirmed):

Make sure to post legit when you get your USB Flash drive(s)!

I take NO responsibility if you do not receive the item(s). That is the websites fault.

Not My Guide, I copied from a website, that copied that website.
Site's I've found:
You must login or register to view this content. <- really good!
Last edited by ꜛ   ; 04-05-2011 at 05:12 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ꜛ   for this useful post:

Alt, capo617
04-04-2011, 11:35 PM #2
Dope. Can never have too many flash drives.
04-05-2011, 03:22 AM #3
Winning
Former Staff
The 2nd Flash Drive link is down.

The following user thanked Winning for this useful post:

ꜛ  
04-05-2011, 03:30 AM #4
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by Shaggy
Hey guys and gals. I am going to be teaching you how to get AS MANY USB Flash drives as you want. Anytime. Completely free. You do not have to take sureys, do any offers, or anything of that sort. You simply have to put in your address and a company will send you a USB flashdrive. Sounds too good to be true? Read on...

Many companies see giving away free samples of products as an opportunity to advertise their company and as a market stradegy. If they get their name out there, they will become more known. This will increase people like me to say, "Hey, guys! This website gives away free stuff!". Companies take that and feed off of it. Or maybe some one will get a free USB or something for free and then begin to realize that they are satified with what they are seeing and decide that they will now begin to buy from that company. It is all simple marketing skills; and it is good for us...

Step 4: Fill in the information that it asks for *You MUST include your real address. That is how they send you the USB*
NOTE: They should NEVER ask you to fill out an surveys or complete any offers or something like that.
Each site will usually only offer one USB Flashdrive. Just go to another promising looking link and click it and rinse and repeat. Don't click on some random link that looks completely stupid. Use common sense. Another good thing about this is that they don't even make you pay for shipping and handling! So it is COMPLETELY free. Each USB Flash drive has only about 500mb of space to about 2 GB's of space. However, if you get a lot, it adds up. My friend has gotten about 50 all for free. Never paid a cent. This could be helpful for you if you want to sell some USb flash drives in bulk on Ebay to earn some extra money or just to use if you need one for xbox modding or something of that sort. I do not know exactly how long it takes to ship out but they got to my house within a week. It depends what site. Also, sizes vary. They can go from hundreds of Megabytes to one or two GB's on occasion. It all depends where you get it from. But you really have nothing to loose.

This post was made completely by me. I did not copy and paste anything. It all came from the knowledge of me friend. I am sure that many people already know about this, but this is for the people that don't know yet.

P.S. Make sure to play around with what other free things you can get and post them here! Please don't be stupid and sign of for something completly stupid. Also, I forget to mention that some websites WILL ask you to sign up. Just do it if you trust them. I have not had to sign up for one but that is not saying that I won't have to.

PLEASE DON'T JUST READ IT AND LEACH OFF OF IT. ACTUALLY POST TO KEEP IT ALIVE, PLEASE!

Two Legit USB Links:
[url]https://www.usbforfree.com/orderform.html]https://www.usbforfree.com/orderform.html [/url]

One legit stress ball link (thanks to -Stealthy-) (not confirmed): You must login or register to view this content.

I take NO responsibility if you do not receive the item(s). That is the websites fault.

Will I get bombarded with ads by giving out my info to these sites? I live with family and I would get my ass kicked for giving our address to a bunch of ad agencies.
04-05-2011, 03:27 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Will this work in the UK?
04-05-2011, 03:33 PM #6
Alt
Banned
It will say in terms and conditions. It's different for each site.

Few of them are UK aswell, Thank you =D
04-05-2011, 03:40 PM #7
Tory Lanez
On bail right now
Filled them out.... Il post if i / don't get it Cool Man (aka Tustin)
04-05-2011, 03:57 PM #8

Two Legit USB Links:

hey go you know the first two links you posted for the flash drives, how much memory do they have?

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Two Legit USB Links:

hey go you know the first two links you posted for the flash drives, how much memory do they have?

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Two Legit USB Links:

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

WOAH TRIPLE POST FAYUL /facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo