05-01-2011, 09:11 PM #1
Cpt.S
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Ok for those who had the NGU Extension.. Well sorry but its now dead :(

The main feature on that was for the shoutbox.. I used detached shoutbox for it and thats gone .. well so is the extension sorry.

But I've gone more into the Facebook extension !

I hope you enjoy !

Please Read !

4th May 2011

7th May 2011

9th May 2011

As you can see its getting popular, 1000 Monthly active users will resolve in a mass update with NGU Promotions !

Even if you don't install it, Please rate it and leave a comment.. I want this to get popular then I can start advertising NGU !

In the first day its already hit 151 users.. I think thats rather good for the first 24 hours.. But I'll be going on weekly stats.

Thats where I need your help..
You don't need to do it all if you don't want but just one of the following will help.
Why? Because it will help it get more users, If I get more user's I can start advertising NextGenUpdate !

You must login or register to view this content. Rate & Comment on the Chrome Extensions page.

You must login or register to view this content. Even if you install it and disable it !

You must login or register to view this content. Click the You must login or register to view this content. icon this will increase traffic.

You must login or register to view this content. The more reviews the higher it will get in the You must login or register to view this content..

Login to Facebook
This will increase the active users. The more of these.. The more traffic it will gain in the You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks.
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 05-09-2011 at 08:59 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Cpt.S for this useful post:

DR-Dizzy, JP, Martinez_LJC, Trout
05-08-2011, 11:20 PM #20
Cpt.S
Banned
Thanks for all stats guys, The app is getting popular !
05-09-2011, 11:55 PM #21
Post Count
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post

The main feature on that was for the shoutbox.. I used detached shoutbox for it and thats gone .. well so is the extension sorry.

I hope you enjoy !

Please Read !

4th May 2011

7th May 2011

9th May 2011

As you can see its getting popular, 1000 Monthly active users will resolve in a mass update with NGU Promotions !

Even if you don't install it, Please rate it and leave a comment.. I want this to get popular then I can start advertising NGU !

In the first day its already hit 151 users.. I think thats rather good for the first 24 hours.. But I'll be going on weekly stats.

You don't need to do it all if you don't want but just one of the following will help.
Why? Because it will help it get more users, If I get more user's I can start advertising NextGenUpdate !

You must login or register to view this content. Rate & Comment on the Chrome Extensions page.

You must login or register to view this content. Even if you install it and disable it !

You must login or register to view this content. Click the You must login or register to view this content. icon this will increase traffic.

You must login or register to view this content. The more reviews the higher it will get in the You must login or register to view this content..

Login to Facebook
This will increase the active users. The more of these.. The more traffic it will gain in the You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks.

This is why you should still be a Mod! You help out the community so much.
05-10-2011, 12:04 AM #22
CHAOZ
Banned
I need a ngu extension that parses ngu. ?
Do you have one ?
05-10-2011, 12:29 AM #23
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by EvilCow View Post
This is why you should still be a Mod! You help out the community so much.

Many help out NGU daily and they have never been mod many will never be mod.. Many donate, Refer people, Promote it ect..
I just like to go one step further Smile

But thanks !
05-10-2011, 01:50 AM #24
:megusta:
Now, I might switch to Chrome. :y:
05-10-2011, 06:30 AM #25
Merkii
Former Staff
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post

I hope you enjoy !

Please Read !

4th May 2011

7th May 2011

9th May 2011

Login to Facebook

Thanks.

I installed then disabled it looks good though nice job :y:
05-12-2011, 10:18 AM #26
Cpt.S
Banned
Thanks, A new update is coming at the weekend for a dislike button Smile
05-14-2011, 09:35 PM #27
Trout
Banned
You've really out-done yourself. This is the best extension that I have ever used with Google Chrome. Kudos to you!
06-17-2011, 01:24 PM #28
juddylovespizza
I'VE GOT JUNGLE FEVER
I use the RockMelt browser, it is essentially a facebook browser addon for google chrome. Its really good a big step up from this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo