07-16-2011, 10:17 AM #1
Josh
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off; I had no idea where to put this, so I'm gonna put it here - Mods, if this is in the wrong section; feel free to move it.

Anyways, after searching google/YouTube for sub4sub websites, I stumbled across You must login or register to view this content..

It is free to sign up, and, if you sub some people on YouTube, you get X amount of "points" (usually, it'll be around 19). & you can either: keep subbing people to get more points, or use up your points and get subs. The great thing about this; is that you can get money from this. If you save up something like 25,000 points (wouldn't take too long if you do twitter, facebook, and all the other stuff on there which don't have limits) you get $5. I got around 3,000 points within an hour yesterday, so it is really easy. The minimum payout is $5.

You must login or register to view this content.

& there is also another website which is very similar; has the same principles, apart from you cannot get cash from this one, however; it does work a lot quicker (you get around 30 - 40 subs an hour).
The website is called You must login or register to view this content.
Again, free to sign up, no surveys, no downloads. You've only got to link your YouTube accounts to them which it does automatically (90% of the time it will pop-up asking you to link them). I have tried both of these on a dummy account and I have around 100 - 200 subscribers.

The great thing is aswell, is that with both of these websites, afterwards, you can go into your subscriptions box, press edit and remove any which you don't want!

I hope this has helped anyone who wants more subs.
Last edited by Josh ; 07-16-2011 at 10:21 AM.
07-16-2011, 10:27 AM #2
I Like Turtles
Who’s Jim Erased?
I found this last night (y)
07-16-2011, 10:39 AM #3
WATP
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks man, very useful Awesome face
07-16-2011, 10:44 AM #4
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
Originally posted by Josh View Post
First off; I had no idea where to put this, so I'm gonna put it here - Mods, if this is in the wrong section; feel free to move it.

Anyways, after searching google/YouTube for sub4sub websites, I stumbled across You must login or register to view this content..

It is free to sign up, and, if you sub some people on YouTube, you get X amount of "points" (usually, it'll be around 19). & you can either: keep subbing people to get more points, or use up your points and get subs. The great thing about this; is that you can get money from this. If you save up something like 25,000 points (wouldn't take too long if you do twitter, facebook, and all the other stuff on there which don't have limits) you get $5. I got around 3,000 points within an hour yesterday, so it is really easy. The minimum payout is $5.

& there is also another website which is very similar; has the same principles, apart from you cannot get cash from this one, however; it does work a lot quicker (you get around 30 - 40 subs an hour).
The website is called You must login or register to view this content.
Again, free to sign up, no surveys, no downloads. You've only got to link your YouTube accounts to them which it does automatically (90% of the time it will pop-up asking you to link them). I have tried both of these on a dummy account and I have around 100 - 200 subscribers.

The great thing is aswell, is that with both of these websites, afterwards, you can go into your subscriptions box, press edit and remove any which you don't want!

I hope this has helped anyone who wants more subs.

sweet how'd you find these?
07-16-2011, 01:58 PM #5
Gaia
Former Staff
MOVED to Internet Discussions

The following user thanked Gaia for this useful post:

Josh
07-17-2011, 11:02 AM #6
Josh
League Champion
Originally posted by Awesome
sweet how'd you find these?

Mixture of Google, YouTube, and experience. Oh, and -Ben- recommended me to Eazysubs.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo