Post: how to unfreeze youtube views when there stuck on 300
07-31-2011, 10:58 AM #1
ComoSexual
Old Mutant Fat Turtles
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
hey guys i found a working method on how to get your youtubes views unfrozen, as some of you know if you use a bot your views will get stuck at 300 views or so
So all you have to do is:

1) go to upload
2) upload same exact video that is stuck on 300 views
3) Change title a bit
4) once done uploading got to "my Videos"
5) wait for it to say "Video rejected : Duplicated " or something in that nature
6) give it a couple of minutes and your view counter should go up Happy
7) Thank and nominate this if it helped.

EG: Ben has a video labeled " I love pizza" and its stuck on 300 views, he uploads same exact video and names it " i love pizza 2" he waited till it got rejected cuz of duplicate, then his video " i love pizza " ( the original 1 ) views go up.

Originally posted by egal123 View Post
I can verify this works You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by ComoSexual ; 08-01-2011 at 08:16 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ComoSexual for this useful post:

Classy., HypeRiinXz

The following user groaned ComoSexual for this awful post:

Josh
07-31-2011, 11:27 AM #2
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
bout to test it out
07-31-2011, 11:28 AM #3
ComoSexual
Old Mutant Fat Turtles
Originally posted by Awesome
bout to test it out
awesome just like your name Awesome face

The following user thanked ComoSexual for this useful post:

Relevant Is God
07-31-2011, 11:33 AM #4
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
Originally posted by Chuck
awesome just like your name Awesome face

how longs does it take for it to say duplicate cause i just downloaded one of my videos then uploaded with same title (but different title at first) and it hasnt said it :(

You must login or register to view this content.
07-31-2011, 11:34 AM #5
hey guys i found a working method on how to get your youtubes views unfrozen, as some of you know if you use a bot your views will get stuck at 300 views or so
So all you have to do is:

1) go to upload
2) upload same exact video that is stuck on 300 views
3) Change title a bit
4) once done uploading got to "my Videos"
5) wait for it to say "Video rejected : Duplicated " or something in that nature
6) give it a couple of minutes and your view counter should go up Happy
7) Thank and nominate this if it helped.

EG: Ben has a video labeled " I love pizza" and its stuck on 300 views, he uploads same exact video and names it " i love pizza 2" he waited till it got rejected cuz of duplicate, then his video " i love pizza " ( the original 1 ) views go up.

once you unfreeze the video does it automatically jump up to the ammount of views it should be or does it start again from 300 ?
07-31-2011, 11:36 AM #6
ComoSexual
Old Mutant Fat Turtles
how longs does it take for it to say duplicate cause i just downloaded one of my videos then uploaded with same title (but different title at first) and it hasnt said it :(

You must login or register to view this content.

give it a minute till youtube says its a duplicate try using same title but with like a 1 or 2 in the end

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Originally posted by georget1996 View Post
once you unfreeze the video does it automatically jump up to the ammount of views it should be or does it start again from 300 ?

it goes 300 then leave it for a hour and it should pop up to the original views Happy

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

i think it only works with original video file i dont think you could download it and do it and i also think it might have to do them after eachother EG not upload 3 videos and then upload the same video i dont know try a test video

The following user thanked ComoSexual for this useful post:

Relevant Is God
07-31-2011, 11:40 AM #7
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
give it a minute till youtube says its a duplicate try using same title but with like a 1 or 2 in the end

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

it goes 300 then leave it for a hour and it should pop up to the original views Happy

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

i think it only works with original video file i dont think you could download it and do it and i also think it might have to do them after eachother EG not upload 3 videos and then upload the same video i dont know try a test video

just uploading a mw2 game then ima upload it again and see if it'll work :P
07-31-2011, 11:46 AM #8
ComoSexual
Old Mutant Fat Turtles
just uploading a mw2 game then ima upload it again and see if it'll work :P
Awesome Awesome face
07-31-2011, 11:49 AM #9
Relevant Is God
Trustworthy Level 2
Awesome Awesome face