Post: How do I get my router to make my games have open NAT
05-21-2012, 01:59 AM #1
Rustled Jimmies
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need to make all my games have open NAT. I looked at a lot of tuts but all they say it to enable the uPnP and when i do that it still moderate. They also say to port forward but my router does not support that. So how can i get open NAT and i am logged in to my router page right now. If anyone knows how please help me! i miss having Open NAT!
My Router details:
Name: Actiontec MI424-WR Rev .F
THE REST IS CENSORED AS I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO GIVE OUT THAT WOULD STILL KEEP MY ROUTER AND INTERNET SECURE.
05-21-2012, 03:21 AM #11
Rustled Jimmies
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Well I dunno man, I had strict nat type and couldn't even join invites back in 2007 and I used pppoe my isp give me and put the username and password in my ps3 settings and my nat type is always open since...You just need to get there number its the easiest way to open your nat on games..

yea i read about that and saw vids but i never knew their number.
05-21-2012, 04:28 AM #12
Drwsy
Haxor!

Other helpful link You must login or register to view this content.

There ya go.

Was dealing with this earlier.
Last edited by Drwsy ; 05-21-2012 at 04:32 AM.
05-21-2012, 04:16 PM #13
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Call your isp get your pppoe username and password enter it when it asks you when your setting up your connection on the ps3 or xbox

This is called bridged connection, this is the same thing i did and what i told him to do.
Last edited by Mugen904 ; 05-21-2012 at 04:17 PM. Reason: think (thing)
05-21-2012, 06:12 PM #14
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Mugen904 View Post
This is called bridged connection, this is the same thing i did and what i told him to do.

Whats your point, I didn't even read yours till now....I just read his and quoted..
05-21-2012, 09:59 PM #15
Originally posted by another user
Opening the DMZ on your Verizon or Actiontec MI424WR router If you are having difficulty connecting your online gaming device, you may need to open the DMZ on your home router for that console.

1. Open your Web browser and enter You must login or register to view this content. in the Address field.

2. Enter the router username and password.

If the username and password has never been changed, then the default login will apply:

Username: admin
Password: password

3. Click the Security icon at the top of the screen.

4. Click DMZ Host.

5. Enter the IP address of your game console and click OK.

You must login or register to view this content.

It was easier for me to DMZ my ps3 by the mac address it is given because unless you make the ps3 local IP address static; it'll change by itself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo