06-15-2012, 08:00 AM #1
Cory
User needs a dick
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, today I launched a site called clubhousetalk. The site is devoted to all things golf. I will be adding a forum and a few other things in the coming days. The site is wordpress so I will more then likely use bbpress for my forum.

You must login or register to view this content.

What do you think of the site, I know it has much more room to improve, but other then the obvious things I can't think of what to add.

If you know of some good plugins, widgets or just have an idea please let me know.

Post your site and I'll check it out aswell.

Thanks guys
06-15-2012, 11:50 PM #2
rhg24
Haxor!
its ok for a pretty new site. Nice green colours. BTW what hosting are you using cause if you are going to put a forum up you should make a sub domain like "https://fourum.clubhousetalk.net" . If you want free hosting I recommend 000webhost. I have y site there. Check it out and click on the proxy or whatever and look at the URL in your browser.

My site with subdomains is: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked rhg24 for this useful post:

Cory
06-16-2012, 07:03 AM #3
LYFN
Banned
they both look good Winky Winky
06-16-2012, 10:18 AM #4
Originally posted by Poynt View Post
Hello guys, today I launched a site called clubhousetalk. The site is devoted to all things golf. I will be adding a forum and a few other things in the coming days. The site is wordpress so I will more then likely use bbpress for my forum.

You must login or register to view this content.

What do you think of the site, I know it has much more room to improve, but other then the obvious things I can't think of what to add.

If you know of some good plugins, widgets or just have an idea please let me know.

Post your site and I'll check it out aswell.

Thanks guys

looks good but off topic...

who the fuck plays golf? lol
06-17-2012, 07:53 PM #5
Cory
User needs a dick
Originally posted by rhg24 View Post
its ok for a pretty new site. Nice green colours. BTW what hosting are you using cause if you are going to put a forum up you should make a sub domain like "https://fourum.clubhousetalk.net" . If you want free hosting I recommend 000webhost. I have y site there. Check it out and click on the proxy or whatever and look at the URL in your browser.

My site with subdomains is: You must login or register to view this content.

You don't need a subdomain. I'll just make it mysite.com/forum. And 000webhost is shit. I use a free hosting for now, until the site is finished and active.

My host- You must login or register to view this content.

As for your site, why do you create a subdomain for every page? :dumb:
06-18-2012, 10:55 AM #6
rhg24
Haxor!
Originally posted by Poynt View Post
You don't need a subdomain. I'll just make it mysite.com/forum. And 000webhost is shit. I use a free hosting for now, until the site is finished and active.

My host- You must login or register to view this content.

As for your site, why do you create a subdomain for every page? :dumb:

:cereal:I only use a subdomain for ANY MAJOR SCRIPT. It keeps the page central and professional. It keeps the URL short and concise. For pages I just use the regular You must login or register to view this content.. :cereal:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo