06-16-2012, 02:33 AM #1
rhg24
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

I have slaved away the past few weeks creating You must login or register to view this content. and I was wondering what people thought about about it. It has a free forum, YouTube downloader and the best for last, a FREE PROXY.

So if its no trouble please check it out and tell me what you think of it.

Thankyou for reading,
Rhg24

The following user thanked rhg24 for this useful post:

Ameht!
06-16-2012, 02:39 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Little confusing, needs cleanup a navigation bar would be best. The main body that holds the text needs to have a greater padding to keep the text from flowing outside.

Work still needed on it, honestly a beginner site. You could instead have a default page that the main domain stays on as your homepage then when you click redirect to other pages so that the domain displays a little cleaner as well.

3/10 lots of work needed. I'd advice going with different GFX work as what is displayed shows on 10 million other free sites or starting sites. Go find a template and heavily modify it.

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

rhg24
06-16-2012, 03:43 AM #3
rhg24
Haxor!
Thanks, I'm just starting out and this is my first website. Where do you recommend getting templates?
06-23-2012, 11:34 PM #4
rhg24
Haxor!
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
Little confusing, needs cleanup a navigation bar would be best. The main body that holds the text needs to have a greater padding to keep the text from flowing outside.

Work still needed on it, honestly a beginner site. You could instead have a default page that the main domain stays on as your homepage then when you click redirect to other pages so that the domain displays a little cleaner as well.

3/10 lots of work needed. I'd advice going with different GFX work as what is displayed shows on 10 million other free sites or starting sites. Go find a template and heavily modify it.

Hello, I have taken on your suggestions. I have now updated my site with a new theme and navigation bar. If its no problem would you mind taking a look? It is still You must login or register to view this content.

Thankyou in advance

The following user thanked rhg24 for this useful post:

caleb01
06-23-2012, 11:40 PM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by rhg24 View Post
Hello, I have taken on your suggestions. I have now updated my site with a new theme and navigation bar. If its no problem would you mind taking a look? It is still You must login or register to view this content.

Thankyou in advance

So much better looking. 7/10. Smile

The following user thanked Pichu for this useful post:

rhg24
06-23-2012, 11:54 PM #6
caleb01
Little One
Wow, very excellent! I love it, it looks very promising and professional...although for some reason, the website lacks just a bit of quality and could look a bit more professional. I'll give it an 8.5/10. It's almost a 9, but I feel a bit more could possibly be added to it.

The following user thanked caleb01 for this useful post:

Pichu
06-24-2012, 12:12 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by caleb01 View Post
Wow, very excellent! I love it, it looks very promising and professional...although for some reason, the website lacks just a bit of quality and could look a bit more professional. I'll give it an 8.5/10. It's almost a 9, but I feel a bit more could possibly be added to it.

It's part of the graphical menu that still needs a little bit fixing, needs to be smoother and it needs an outline to its body and the background needs to let the center of the page pop more.

It'd be more preferable to go with white or a pale blue color.
06-24-2012, 12:34 AM #8
Ameht!
Dark Knight
Not to shabby

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo