Post: Bitcasa.: Free Online Cloud Service with Unlimited Space
07-11-2012, 12:14 AM #1
Ameht!
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
Have you ever wished that you had unlimited space online to store your flies and keep your data safe for future use? If your answer is yes then there is a freeware online service Bitcasa that offers unlimited space online. Nowadays, online cloud storage services are getting popular. DropBox, Google Drive, Box and SkyDrive are the top players of this field. Hard drive space has always been an issue for computer users. It is pretty interesting that someone is offering unlimited free online space to increase your hard drive capacity without buying a new one. I don’t know so much about Bitcasa because it is a new player in the cloud storage service and they have launched their service in beta mode with unlimited space. It is possible that after launching the service as full, they will start charging or limit the unlimited storage space offer. To use online free cloud storage you must have high speed internet connection because without a high speed internet connection, uploading files is not possible. But if you want to store your document files that are mostly small size, they can be easily uploaded on any online storage service. I just came across the Bitcasa online storage service and noticed that there is no web interface to control files and folders online. As of now, Bitcasa offers desktop client software to use their online unlimited free storage service.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Ameht! ; 07-14-2012 at 05:36 PM.
07-11-2012, 01:16 AM #2
.Nik
Level Trustworthy 3!
8 million terabytes?????????????
07-11-2012, 09:23 PM #3
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Note that it says when the beta's up it'll cost $10 a month stare

The following user thanked CLM for this useful post:

Disslzit
07-11-2012, 11:24 PM #4
So if i signup right now it's free?