08-04-2012, 04:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, our football teams quarterback is hoping to win a competition on this site: You must login or register to view this content.

He's in the first column, his names Ricky Davis. Is there an application i can download to change my ip so i can repeatedly vote for him? And while you're at it can you vote for him too? Thanks, it means a lot. Our school will get a lot of publicity if he wins this!

-Jake
08-06-2012, 02:41 PM #11
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
voted for him :y:
08-06-2012, 03:30 PM #12
Use a VPN, or Tor and delete your cookies after every time you vote.
08-09-2012, 01:15 AM #13
Originally posted by itzzJake View Post
Hey everyone, our football teams quarterback is hoping to win a competition on this site: You must login or register to view this content.

He's in the first column, his names Ricky Davis. Is there an application i can download to change my ip so i can repeatedly vote for him? And while you're at it can you vote for him too? Thanks, it means a lot. Our school will get a lot of publicity if he wins this!

-Jake

Voted twice for him, one in my pc and another one i was bored in my friend's house and voted for him LOL... but he is probably going to win, he is the first one
08-09-2012, 01:21 AM #14
nere
Grunt
You must login or register to view this content. maybe working
08-09-2012, 01:41 AM #15
Originally posted by itzzJake View Post
Hey everyone, our football teams quarterback is hoping to win a competition on this site: You must login or register to view this content.

-Jake

It depends if you have a static IP adress or not.

If your router isn't static then you can change it through command prompt, try this first.
Note: I believe this only works on Windows 7.
Start > All Programs > Accessories > Right click Command Promp (run as admin) > type in ipconfig /release > Click Start again > Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Tasks > Manage Network Connections > Right click on the active Local Area Connection > Properties > Internet Protocol Version 4 > Use the following IP address > Enter a fake IP > Tab > OK > OK > Right click the active Local Area Connection (again) > Properties > Internet Protocol Version 4 > Obtain an IP address automatically > OK > OK

If you do have a static IP then you can change your IP by simply unplugging your router for 8 hours.
It's probably best to do this before you go to sleep.

There you have it, your new IP address! Search up what is my IP on google to get your new address.
08-09-2012, 02:07 AM #16
Spider-Man
Are you high?
You must login or register to view this content. 2week free trial
08-11-2012, 04:02 AM #17
Hopsinn
Do a barrel roll!
my ip address recently changed, idk how tho...
08-11-2012, 01:57 PM #18
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Router off, router on, new IP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo