08-06-2012, 06:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
It is mine. I am writing a guide for it currently atm. It will only be released to followers on the page. I am writing mutliple guide assets for ex: Email Marketing, Internet Marketing, Thinking Up Niches, and info about other coaching websites. Nothing on it yet either still writing all of the guides. Will also give daily resourceful tips to.
Yes I do have good experience in these fields to. REMEMBER! ALL GUIDES ARE RELEASED TO FOLLOWERS ONLY! IF RELEASED ELSE WHERE, WILL REQUEST REMOVAL.

The following 2 users groaned at TJx1337 for this awful post:

James_Bond, Mr Grumpy
08-06-2012, 07:49 PM #2
Originally posted by Methane View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
It is mine. I am writing a guide for it currently atm. It will only be released to followers on the page. I am writing mutliple guide assets for ex: Email Marketing, Internet Marketing, Thinking Up Niches, and info about other coaching websites. Nothing on it yet either still writing all of the guides. Will also give daily resourceful tips to.
Yes I do have good experience in these fields to. REMEMBER! ALL GUIDES ARE RELEASED TO FOLLOWERS ONLY! IF RELEASED ELSE WHERE, WILL REQUEST REMOVAL.

Seems like another market to list peoples names for scams. Then you sell the email list to other companies :n:
08-06-2012, 08:55 PM #3
Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
Seems like another market to list peoples names for scams. Then you sell the email list to other companies :n:

k I ain't going to sell lists I make? I would lose shit loads of profit, Nor would I advertise on NGU and tell people about it for that reason. It is specifically for helping and to make some extra money.
08-06-2012, 09:57 PM #4
k I ain't going to sell lists I make? I would lose shit loads of profit, Nor would I advertise on NGU and tell people about it for that reason. It is specifically for helping and to make some extra money.

Then why don't you just release it directly here?

The following user thanked Insight for this useful post:

RandomThief
08-07-2012, 07:39 AM #5
Originally posted by Insightt View Post
Then why don't you just release it directly here?

Because I want everyone to get to learn about these things, I aint a cold bitch who only exclusively shares to certain groups, I want people to have knowledge for a better future, gtfo because sharing with the world doesn't seem to come to mind for you.
08-07-2012, 12:05 PM #6
Because I want everyone to get to learn about these things, I aint a cold bitch who only exclusively shares to certain groups, I want people to have knowledge for a better future, gtfo because sharing with the world doesn't seem to come to mind for you.

I never said you just have to release it here. You can release it here and on twitter you know. Plus if you only release it to Twitter, that is a certain group aswell. Your twitter followers are the certain group. Sounds to me you're just wanting followers.
08-08-2012, 02:40 AM #7
getting followers is part of making money to? Are you that dumb?
08-09-2012, 10:05 AM #8
getting followers is part of making money to? Are you that dumb?

How does getting followers make you money? Twitter pays you for getting to people to enjoy looking at your tweets? :dumb: Even if they do, that doesn't help anyone else get money.
08-09-2012, 03:20 PM #9
Originally posted by Insightt View Post
How does getting followers make you money? Twitter pays you for getting to people to enjoy looking at your tweets? :dumb: Even if they do, that doesn't help anyone else get money.

actually it does? I ain't going to get mad at you because it seems like you have no training in internet marketing, witch means you don't know the concepts. Why else would I get followers? To make a list. A list is also very good! Their is to much to explain, I hope you understand.
08-16-2012, 08:00 PM #10
Zut Culdon
Bounty hunter
Hmmm. Interesting premise. I will have to do some research first...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo