10-09-2012, 01:22 AM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU. Im getting an iPhone in the near future. And i want to know where i can download free music. ( Like LimeWire for example. ) Yea i know LimeWire doesnt work anymore. I used to use MP3Skull, but it doesnt work anymore aswell. I dont want to Google it, and check out the sites, or else my computer will get spyware again.. It happened 3 times already. So if you guys can tell me a legit website to download free music (without downloading the program), i'd really appreciate it, and i'll plus rep you. Thanks <3
10-09-2012, 01:32 AM #2
Default Avatar
Lovol
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
Hey NGU. Im getting an iPhone in the near future. And i want to know where i can download free music. ( Like LimeWire for example. ) Yea i know LimeWire doesnt work anymore. I used to use MP3Skull, but it doesnt work anymore aswell. I dont want to Google it, and check out the sites, or else my computer will get spyware again.. It happened 3 times already. So if you guys can tell me a legit website to download free music (without downloading the program), i'd really appreciate it, and i'll plus rep you. Thanks <3
Torrent things!
10-09-2012, 02:32 AM #3
xReloadedModz
Bounty hunter
this website is the best one for me
You must login or register to view this content.
10-09-2012, 02:42 AM #4
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Hey NGU. Im getting an iPhone in the near future. And i want to know where i can download free music. ( Like LimeWire for example. ) Yea i know LimeWire doesnt work anymore. I used to use MP3Skull, but it doesnt work anymore aswell. I dont want to Google it, and check out the sites, or else my computer will get spyware again.. It happened 3 times already. So if you guys can tell me a legit website to download free music (without downloading the program), i'd really appreciate it, and i'll plus rep you. Thanks <3

It's slow but use youtube and vid2mp3 . net That is what I use all the time. But I rarely seek to listen to a bands or artists entire album. So this kind of thing works better for me.
10-09-2012, 03:00 AM #5
Meatwad
Meatman
I used BeeMP3 and also just downloaded Youtube videos of the song. And also what's up with the username? You sucking that WhiteBoy ****?
10-09-2012, 03:10 AM #6
Pulsar877
Bounty hunter
Torrents
Beemp3
Youtube2mp3
You can also download music for free directly to your iphone i think the apps called download manager or something.
10-09-2012, 03:44 AM #7

google tubidy :y: hope this helps u Awesome face
10-09-2012, 03:45 AM #8
Get the application spotify, if you get the premium on it, it basically has all the songs. It's really great and its free on the PC.
10-09-2012, 08:22 AM #9
Gaia
Former Staff
MOVED to the Correct section
10-09-2012, 10:08 AM #10
Alt
Banned

Just use torrents to download the albums/songs you want.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo