05-18-2013, 03:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU

Today I am going to show you how to earn $5 - $10 a day using a website called ProBux.

Already made this much in about 1 week! On autopilot!
You must login or register to view this content.

1. First You must login or register to view this content. to sign up. (My Ref Link) You must login or register to view this content. (Non-Ref Link)
2. Once signed up, there will be a button at the top of the page that will say "View Ads", Click it.
3. Start with the first box. Click it and a new tab will open, wait until the loading bar reaches the end (takes around 5 seconds) Make sure to click all the boxes.
4. You will earn $0.60 - $1.00 everyday by clicking your adds.
5. Once you have earned a few dollars, or have some spare money in Paypal, You can start investing in "Referrals"
6. "Referrals" are other people that will click ads do you so you will earn more money.

TIP
Turn on AutoPay on your Rented Referrals page!
Maintain your referrals and recycle the ones that have an average below 2 or haven’t clicked in 2-3 days.
Keep buying referrals when you can.

DO NOT, cash out any of this money!
Once you reach 200 reeferrals, stop renting anymore referrals and maintain them instead. That means recycle the bad clickers and keep an average of 2 at least.

Build your money to about 70 Dollars, and then upgrade your account to “Golden”. Once you get Golden membership, keep renting more referrals and maintain them. Once you hit 800-1000 referrals, you can stop renting referrals and just maintain them and start to cash out your money.
Last edited by FruitBurst ; 05-30-2013 at 11:23 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to FruitBurst for this useful post:

Kevin14256, RTE Modz
05-18-2013, 03:27 AM #2
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★
Originally posted by xFruitBurst View Post
Hey NGU

Today I am going to show you how to earn $5 - $10 a day using a website called ProBux.

1. First You must login or register to view this content. to sign up.
2. Once signed up, there will be a button at the top of the page that will say "View Ads", Click it.
3. Start with the first box. Click it and a new tab will open, wait until the loading bar reaches the end (takes around 5 seconds) Make sure to click all the boxes.
5. Once you have earned a few dollars, or have some spare money in Paypal, You can start investing in "Referrals"
6. "Referrals" are other people that will click ads do you so you will earn more money.

TIP
Maintain your referrals and recycle the ones that have an average below 2 or haven’t clicked in 2-3 days.

Once you reach 200 reeferrals, stop renting anymore referrals and maintain them instead. That means recycle the bad clickers and keep an average of 2 at least.

Build your money to about 70 Dollars, and then upgrade your account to “Golden”. Once you get Golden membership, keep renting more referrals and maintain them. Once you hit 800-1000 referrals, you can stop renting referrals and just maintain them and start to cash out your money.

Do you do this?? If yes, could you post some proof pls. I'm interested in doing this Smile
05-18-2013, 03:33 AM #3
Yes I do this, I only just started this the other day but it is 100% legit, if you don't believe me look it up. ^^
I will post payment proof in the near future.
Cheers

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by ClutchNastii671 View Post
Do you do this?? If yes, could you post some proof pls. I'm interested in doing this Smile

Forgot to quote...
05-18-2013, 03:45 AM #4
GJx
League Champion
Hey NGU

TIP

Works?
05-18-2013, 03:49 AM #5
Originally posted by zX View Post
Works?

Forgot to quote...Yes it does Smile
Like I said before, I will post payment proof in the near future. This is 100% legit
Last edited by FruitBurst ; 05-18-2013 at 03:54 AM.
05-18-2013, 03:50 AM #6
Default Avatar
Dylan
I'm pretty sure someone else posted this awhile back on this site :think: Whatever.
Tried this out with a macro and it failed. Its legit though.
05-18-2013, 03:52 AM #7
Originally posted by DylanDaSkaterr View Post
I'm pretty sure someone else posted this awhile back on this site :think: Whatever.
Tried this out with a macro and it failed. Its legit though.

You can get a "Auto advertisement clicker" But I wouldn't bother. It literally takes 5mins to click the advertisements yourself lol.
Last edited by FruitBurst ; 05-18-2013 at 03:54 AM.
05-18-2013, 04:17 AM #8
GJx
League Champion
You can get a "Auto advertisement clicker" But I wouldn't bother. It literally takes 5mins to click the advertisements yourself lol.

I'm Making this 2 Hours and i only got this:

You must login or register to view this content.

Normal?
05-18-2013, 04:23 AM #9
Yeah thats normal lol, You are only making that much because you have no referrals. You can either invest in referrals right now or you can keep clicking ads for a few days untill you have enough money to buy 3 referrals. Then you just keep repeating the process.. The more referrals means more money Smile
05-18-2013, 04:24 AM #10
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Hey NGU

TIP

Originally posted by ClutchNastii671 View Post
Do you do this?? If yes, could you post some proof pls. I'm interested in doing this

Originally posted by zX View Post
Works?

I'm already doing this method and to tell the truth it's a luck base game. If your referral does not click you lose money and to add to that if you are force to recycle them you lose .07 although yes that may not seem like a lot but multiply it by at least average 5 of 25 who does not click, you lose profit. To make it worse I already invested $20 to rent referrals which is 100 Referrals and it's been 1 weeks already and I only made $3 losing most to recycling one who don't click in 3-5 days with average lower then 1. The only way you are going to make money from this is if you have people as a direct referrals instead of renting them like what you are doing xFruitBurst If you are going to put your Referral link up have the guts to tell people it is then hiding it. I mean come-on from a high rep as yourself I give respect but this is just wrong. I don't care if you go around preaching but when you start lying that's where I draw the line.
Here is the truth You only earn $0.066 a day by clicking your ads and with the extra they give you time from time during the day it's an average of $0.075 That's only 7 Cents a DAY! NOT $.60-$1 Even on Gold
You Lose profit if your Rented Referrals don't click in a certain time span so that's at Least $.35 for every 20-25 Referrals you rent plus with auto pay you lose 2/3 of what your Rented earned for you.
It's a smart trick really getting people to sign under you and doing the method to ensure they won't stop clicking but lucky for me the last guy who try to get me to sign up under his link fail to realized I didn't and now when I earn my $20 back I am out of this game. Also here proof as well If anyone whats to do the math them selves.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24541[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24542[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24543[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24544[/ATTACH]
Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 05-18-2013 at 04:51 AM.

The following user thanked ATypicalSe7en for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo